Yan'an

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants in Yulin, Shaanxi

Yulin Jul 8, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Are there any good western restaurants or bars in Yulin?

more
    • sandiegoserenity's Profile Photo

Going to sleep on mountain to see Sunrise...and want to make plans to get back to Beijing.

Huashan Jun 20, 2014 at 4:14 PM

My son is going to climb the mountain and wants to see the Sunrise. 1. Can he make a reservation at a hotel on the mountain? I cannot find a way...Or must he just go there and hoe for the best? And 2. On the day after, once he has seen the sunrise, he wants to come back down to the train station where the fast G trains are going back to Beijing. How long will it take him to get down and to the train station, and what is the best way to do that? G672 leaves at 9:48 am, and G660 leaves at 11:35 - can he make either of those?

more
    • sandiegoserenity's Profile Photo

Baggage storage in Beijing West for 3 day trip to Xian

Xi'an Jun 20, 2014 at 4:05 PM

My son is going to Xian for three days, leaving on a soft sleeper from Beijing west, then returning on a G train back to beijing west. He has too much luggage to take with him! Is there a way to leave luggage in storage in the Beijing west station? If so, is it expensive, and is it secure? Thank you!

more
    • Zelrizeal's Profile Photo

Hiking Mount Huashan in Xi'an

Xi'an Jun 22, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Please can someone help me to find a site where i can book a two day hiking trip on Mount Huashan!!!!!
      I want transportation to and from the Mountain, I want to sty over on the mountain.
      PLEASE HELP!!!

more