Yalta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv Dec 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

transport to Sudak

by stamoz Online Now Sep 9, 2012 at 5:58 AM

hi everyone,

I kindly ask for some help on how to get from Yalta to Sudak. As I'll be in Yalta next Tuesday and I heard only there's direct bus service all the way to Feodosiya. Any info regarding this will be really appreciated. Thanks

1 Answer Sep 13, 2012 at 3:21 AM
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

September weather in Yalta

by beebee9 Online Now Jul 21, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Planning a trip to Kiev and Yalta in mid September. Anyone traveled to Yalta at that time? What is the weather like in mid september and is it considered to be off-season? Will we be able to go to the beach? Will restaurants, night clubs, etc. close for the summer?

6 Answers Aug 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM
    • travelling with Children

by hamowen Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 5:11 PM

We are looking to travel to Ukraine and want to take the children (5&2 yrs old) is this going to be feasible - we have no russian let alone ukrainain language and no bottomless wallet

5 Answers Oct 6, 2010 at 4:16 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Visit to Yalta & from Yalta across to Russia...

by Drugness Online Now Oct 18, 2008 at 2:20 AM

Hello all
      I'm considering making the trip from Odessa down to Yalta for a look next Summer. What is the price of accomodation like in the city? Obviously there is plenty of history there with the Yalta conference and the Tsars and so on.
      I'm also keen to know what means of public transport are available to me from Odessa to get there? Long journey? No doubt but should i visit somewhere else along the way maybe?
      What is the nearest entry point into Russia from Yalta? I had hoped to go into Russia from Kerch across the water into Taman or Chushka but i am getting these names only from looking at the map. Is it actually possible to get into Russia from here?
      Thanks everyone
      DG

3 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 2:26 AM
    • dweber's Profile Photo

Strange

by dweber Online Now Jun 10, 2007 at 2:26 PM

Strange that noone posts to Yalta forum. One of the most interesting places on earth.

Really, I just wanted to be first :)

7 Answers Sep 28, 2007 at 2:54 PM