Yalta Travel Answers

change location
skimble's Profile Photo

Accommodation

by skimble Online Now Jan 4, 2004 at 5:55 PM

Can anyone assist with information on Bed & Breakfast accommodation and whether they may speak some English

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Accommodation

by Amer22 Online Now Jan 20, 2004 at 12:49 PM

Here are some people who live in Yalta that you can contact regarding accommodations. Sergei at yalta_backpackers@hotmail.com Ludmila at yalta21@mail.ru

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • marishabandb's Profile Photo

Re: Accommodation

by marishabandb Online Now Feb 6, 2004 at 3:12 AM

Hi Sam I've just returned from a trip to Odessa and Yalta. A great adventure. In Yalta I stayed at a B&B called "Sparta", which was about a 10 minute walk from the main central part of town. It was spotlessly clean, and for US$50 a night I had a sittingroom, double bedroom and private bathroom. They have 5 similar units, varying in size. It's set in its own large grounds with a swimming pool and BBQ area and must be beautiful in summer. Even in January, the gardens were lovely. Can't give you the address as my leaflet is in Cyrillic alphabet, but you can telephone them. This is the number from Poland (hopefully it's the same from Australia): (00 38 0654) 32 50 39 The owner, Anastasia, speaks excellent English and is very helpful. Yalta is a stunningly beautiful place and I plan to return and explore it further when I have more time. Be sure to allow some time for Sevastopol too. It has a wealth of history. Enjoy it. Marisha

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines