Yakima

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vacation rental?

Copalis Beach Jan 26, 2016 at 3:55 PM

any one familiar with this beach and the surrounding area? Looking for some feedback before we commit to a few days renting a private home on the beach. are there grocery stores and conveniences nearby, what's the closest town?

more
    • Ocean shores vs. Westport

Ocean Shores Jan 22, 2016 at 10:25 AM

Three days to spend at the coast. Planning to rent a condo or vacation home. Which area is better for quiet walks on the beach and some R&R.

more
    • vacation rentals

Ocean Shores Jan 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM

We have 3 days to spend on the west coast of Washington before heading north of Seattle for a week. We're looking to rent a vacation home or condo with beach front property. What area isn't overpopulated and has good access. We like a peaceful quiet locale and plan to sit and enjoy the view and if the weather permits in early May, do some exploring along the coast line.

more
    • Best Driving Itinerary for Washington Coast

Olympic National Park Feb 4, 2016 at 10:02 PM

I am planning a trip to Seattle in June and would also like to plan a trip to the Washington Coast to see the Hoh Rainforest. Does anyone recommend anything else of interest along the way or places to stay? I was also wondering how many days I should spend at each place. It will be just myself and my girlfriend. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Sunny Yakima

by bamboogirl67 Online Now May 15, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Where would you recommend going to hang out and get some sun or even float in an inner tube? We are coming over this weekend and something fun to do outside besides drinking wine! :)

1 Answer May 15, 2014 at 10:30 PM
    • cottonwood's Profile Photo

Price of gas at Costco/Yakima?

by cottonwood Online Now Sep 27, 2008 at 1:19 PM

Can anyone tell me what the price of gas is at the Costco in Yakima is? Just curiouse. Costco won't tell anyone, so I'm hoping someone else will, being that everyone else is SO nice there in Yakima.

1 Answer Sep 27, 2008 at 2:14 PM
    • travlinmom's Profile Photo

WHAT TO DO IN YAKIMA?

by travlinmom Online Now Aug 14, 2005 at 12:20 PM

I have a 14 year old who will be in town on a Saturday in Octovber for his birthday. Anything fun to do there?

4 Answers Sep 13, 2005 at 10:20 PM