Xuan Loc

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• clothes shopping

Vung Tau Jul 15, 2015 at 4:52 PM

is there lots of places to buy clothes and other stuff in vung tau?

more
    • USD-VND CONERSION IN HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 13, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Jul 13, 2015: Rate on internet shows 1$=21800vnd. what is the going rate on the street in saigon? can you recommend a "good" moneychanger?

more
    • getting around

Vietnam Jul 12, 2015 at 6:25 PM

how do I get from Vung Tau to Phan Thiet in August never been to Vietnam before and need a hand.

more
    • How to get visa for Vietnam for Indian citizen living in Singapore

Vietnam Aug 2, 2015 at 8:50 PM

Hi there, My friend, an Indian passport holder living in Singapore would like to come to Vietnam next month to visit me. Could anyone here recommend me the best way for him to get a visa for Vietnam? Thanks a lot!

more
    • Getting Clothes Made

Vietnam Jul 24, 2015 at 5:35 PM

We will be traveling through Vietnam in September and are interested in getting some clothes made (suits, dresses etc.).
      Any recommendations on good, reliable, affordable places would be greatly appreciated.

We will be visiting HCMC, DaNang/Hoi An, Hanoi.

Thanks,

more
    • robertaberman's Profile Photo

Seeking accessible/practical suburbs & areas of Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hanoi to book hotels in.

Vietnam Jul 15, 2015 at 12:42 AM

I am attending a conference (as a professional photographer) in Singapore, during October and afterwards will be travelling to Vietnam spending a week in each of the following city/areas: Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang & Hanoi (total of 3 weeks).
      I have booked flights and want to pre-book inexpensive hotels in the above for the first 2 days during each of my weeks stay and will then book further accommodation once I know where & what I want to go/do/travel/see etc.
      When travelling I generally try to avoid tourist areas/sites and I am particularly interested in photographing local life - people just getting on with their lives, ‘street photography’. So the first place I visit in a village/town/city would be the market/local areas.
      I would therefore appreciate any advice/recommendations as to what specific areas (central/accessible/interesting/cultural) in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang & Hanoi I should look for hotels in.
      Many thanks

more
    • hydrofoil from saigon to vung tau..

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 14, 2015 at 2:19 AM

1. Is the hydrofoil operating between saigon to vung tau..?

2. Is there a regular bus from vung tau to mui ne/phan thiet?

3. Is there a regular bus from mui ne/phan thiet to nha trang?

Any details appreciated. Thank you!

more
    • Arriving in Ho Chi Minh, having 15 days time, then need to fly to Singapur - what to do in between?

Vietnam Jul 29, 2015 at 9:41 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen that the community here is pretty active and thought that you could give us some hints as well. We would really appreciate any input, since we are pretty unsure until now...

We will arrive in Ho Chi Minh on the 17.08. and have about 15 days until we have to fly to Singapur at the 31.08.2015. Yes it is the wet season in the south and we do not really know how bad it could get in that time.

We thought about travelling north: Da Lat - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Fly from Da Nang to Singapur. Are 14-15 days sufficient for that? Are there stops in between that are recommended to visit? Is this a good plan after all?

Alternative would be to travel west from ho chi minh in the direction of phu quoc and koh rong in cambodia. Does anybody have any recommendations and experiences to share (also in view of the wet season).

If somebody has other ideas (like flying to malaysia in that time and travel there to singapur), please share :)

Thank you in advance, we appreciate any kind of input!

Best regards,

Max

more
    • going to Halong Bay

Hanoi Jul 29, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Could somebody please give me a rough price on travelling from Hanoi and spending a night on Halong Bay if arranged as a package through hotel or an agent? Thanks.

more
    • USD-VND CONERSION IN HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 13, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Jul 13, 2015: Rate on internet shows 1$=21800vnd. what is the going rate on the street in saigon? can you recommend a "good" moneychanger?

more
    • Le Belhamy Resort and Spa?

Hoi An Jul 10, 2015 at 11:00 PM

We are 2 families and go for the first time to Hoi An coming August.
      Choose to stay in this hotel and would like to know more about the hotel vicinity such as restaurants, convenient stores and so on.
      Thanks for the replies in advance

more
    • Tet 2016 when do things get back to normal

Vietnam Jul 19, 2015 at 11:13 AM

I will be arrivng in Vietnam on Feb 11th. I am wondering if I should spend some time in Cambodia first and get back to Vietnam after the tet week/weekend. Do things get back to "normal" by Monday 15th? I would like to fully enjoy Vietnam the 15th through the 26th of Feb

more
    • Day trip to Da Nang

Da Nang Jul 31, 2015 at 3:04 AM

We are planning a day trip to Da Nang tomorrow and would like to know a good shopping center to visit, not necessary though for souvenirs. We would then like to spend a couple of hours traveling around to see some of the city. What would be the best means of transport.

more
    • getting my visa

Hanoi Jul 26, 2015 at 9:35 AM

I have just applied for my visa for entry to Vietnam I have 2 copies of the form that needs to have my photo attached to and requires my details is this the only paperwork I need as I keep reading about an approval letter.
      I am travelling from Thailand and I want to know if I need a different form to let me board the plane in Thailand?
      Thank you for any advice.

more

Near Xuan Loc