Xochimilco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Geli Dolls /Munecas Geli

Mexico City Apr 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I currently live in NY, but was looking for someone who is traveling to Mexico City.

My sister in law bought me a beautiful doll last year when she was on vacation (they are called Munecas Geli) and they only sell them in Mexico City. They are 100% vinyl and have long realistic eyelashes. From what i have researched online, they are sold in the stores Sanborn & Liverpool (I'm not sure if she got them there as well). Anyways, my niece's birthday is coming up, and I would love to get her a Geli doll. The problem I am having is that shipping takes too long from Mexico (about a month). I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me by bringing one back to the US (I'll pay for shipping from your state to mine). Does anyone have a clue about these dolls? Or is anyone out there who is traveling now or soon willing to help me? Please email me at viviana.tello@aol.com
      Thanks!

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

Chapultepec Castle Visit , Mexico City

Mexico City Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I am new to mexico . I want to visit chapultepec Castle and Park on 29 March Saturday. Can anyone join me please .

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Concert Tickets

Mexico City Mar 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Considering going to Mexico City for a couple of concerts. Unfortunately Ticketmaster Mexico doesn't have great seats available. Is there a site such as Stub Hub, Ebay, etc. that would have tickets for concerts at the Auditorio Nacional?

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

An Indian boy wants to enjoy the rich heritage and beauty of mexico city. Please guide.

Mexico City Mar 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Hi I am from India and I am new to Mexico City. I want to enjoy the beauty and rich heritage of mexico so that I can take beautiful memories back home, Friends please help me in planning my tour. I will stay 1 month in mexico, Thanks in advance.

more

Near Xochimilco

• Xochimilco - the best way to see island of dolls and the museo dolores olmedo

by joey9797 Online Now Sep 27, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Hello,

I will be traveling with some friends from Puebla to Xochimilco this Saturday and I am wondering if someone could please give me some advice.

The three specific things that we would like to see are:

the island of dolls
      the museo dolores olmedo
      and possibly the markets.

How much time do we need to do all of this?
      Where is the best place to get on the boat?
      How far is the boat from Mexico City?

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from somebody :)

1 Answer Sep 28, 2011 at 3:14 PM
    • Xochimilco when raining?

by zushness Online Now Jun 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Hi,

I would love to go to Xochimilco this Sunday but the forecast is not very promising. Do you happen to know if the boat rides are available if it rains? Also, if you know of any interesting things in the area, please let me know.

Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM