Xitang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Thai food in Hangzhou

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 3:08 AM

What is the best Thai restaurant in Hangzhou?

more
    • Life in Ningbo for an expat

Ningbo Mar 30, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Hello,
      I have taught in China and Thailand but never Ningbo. How does it rate as far as a good place to live and teach for one from the USA that enjoys life and friends. How is the food and what about the level of pollution? What is the best and worst of Ningbo?
      Thanks, Wade

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai

Hangzhou Apr 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hello,

I'm on business trip to Shanghai in mid may and was considering a weekend trip to Hangzhou. To tour the west lake (mix of boat and walk), would 4 hours be sufficient? I'm thinking to take an early train from Shanghai and arrive in Hangzhou around 8 plus and to get to the west lake by 9am. Later in the afternoon, around 3pm, to catch a train back to Shanghai.

Appreciate any suggestions or advice. Thanks!

more
    • which Bus Numbers, & from Which Bus station?

by BOBDAVMER Online Now Nov 8, 2013 at 3:35 AM

which Bus Numbers do i take from Jiashan to Xitang Water Village?,& from which Bus station in Jiashan?,if there is more than one Bus station.?
      Also from Shanghai if going to Jiashan,by Train.Which is the best Shanghai Train station to depart from?,which gets me into the main Train Station in Jiashan?

I believe ,if i go from certain Shanghai Train stations they arrive at Jiashan South?,which is more of a problem getting a Bus from to Xitang Water Village?.So which is the best Shanghai Train Station Departure point,which takes me to
      Jiashan(Main Train Station),for easy Bus access to Xitang?.

Does anyone know the Train number on a suitable mid morning Train journey from the best Shanghai Train

departure Station,which gets me into Jiashan(Main Train Station)?

Thanks for all advice offered
      Rob

1 Answer Nov 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    • Working in Fuyang, but want to visit Xitang or Wuzhun

by Stokescum Online Now Jan 9, 2013 at 5:16 AM

Hello World, I am currently working in Fuyang, near Hangzhou. I have Sunday free and wanted to visit Xitang or Wuzhun. Could someone advise the best way to get to those places. From what I can gather I need to get to Hangzhou, I can then get a bus. However which bus, where does it leave, timetables etc. Any help will be greatly recieved and appreciated.

• Xitang - Hongqiao direct connection?

by Khratoy Online Now Aug 4, 2009 at 11:57 PM

I was told to take a bus at 7:45 from Xitang to Shanghai Train station in order to get my flight from Hongqiao at 14:25. Someone in another forum mentioned also a bus to Shanghai South Bus station - is this better than travelling to the Train station? Is there maybe even a bus from Xitang/Jiashan on Tuesdays leaving for Hongqiao Airport directly? Is it possible to get the bus ticket one day before or only on the day of departure. Thanks for your help!

3 Answers Aug 8, 2009 at 9:30 PM
    • Transportation to XiTang

by cywl Online Now Nov 18, 2008 at 8:16 PM

How long is the journey from Shangahi to XiTang by bus?
      Regards.

4 Answers Nov 19, 2008 at 2:28 AM
    • Taking my family to xitang

by smarty34 Online Now Jun 11, 2008 at 2:48 AM

I want to take my family to Xitang at the weekend - me, my partner and our 2 kids aged 2 and 4. My plan would be to stay overnight and come back mid morning the following day. Is catching a bus (or train) easy to do? Do they come back regularly the following day?

3 Answers Jun 12, 2008 at 6:46 AM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Questions

by sunset_gal Online Now Sep 25, 2006 at 1:03 AM

Hello, I need to find an ensuite room for 2 in Xitang for the end of October. Our budget is between US$20 and US$30. Is it possible?

Is it also difficult to wheel our luggage around in Xitang? Or would we be better off staying in Jiashan? We would love very much to stay in Xitang and have no idea what Jiashan is like yet.

If we were to stay in Jiashan, any idea what time the last bus leaves from Xitang?

Appreciate all suggestions!

1 Answer Nov 18, 2008 at 11:43 PM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Xitang

by sunset_gal Online Now Sep 17, 2006 at 8:53 PM

Hi, I read alot about Xitang and would like to visit the town. Are there still tourist buses going there from Shanghai on the weekends? Please let me know the exact location where we can wait for the bus, the times of departure, the time it takes and the cost.

Would we be better off taking the train by ourselves?

If we decide to stay the night here or nearby, are there any recommendations?

2 Answers Sep 18, 2006 at 4:45 AM