Xi'an Travel Answers

change location
kzapanta's Profile Photo

Flight into Xi'an that is not domestic

by kzapanta Online Now May 7, 2009 at 5:23 AM

There are a lot of great domestic flights around China and into Xi'an. But I cannot find or even get to a discount website that shows arrival flights from Int. origins. (expedia and others say the only way from Thailand or Singapore is by 3 flights and costing the cheapest500) I need to depart from a Southeast Asian country and arrive to Xi'an. Please help if you know a site that shows all departure and ARRIVAL into XIY.

Bangkok Air is the only discount airline I see that is direct but has 1 service a week and don't you know it, there is no way for me to make that. =) Why does it seem only a domestic incoming into Xi'an when I know there should be lots of Asian flights coming in. Also, most airports has easily accesible data of all flights but not Xi'an?

Thanks a bunch.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • ellyse's Profile Photo

Re: Flight into Xi'an that is not domestic

by ellyse Online Now May 7, 2009 at 8:49 AM

No offence, but it would be nice if you didn't sound so whiney. :)
    The information that you're looking for is actually readily available on Xi'an airport's website -- but I guess you don't read Chinese?
    The only South-East Asian airport that has direct flights to Xi'an would be Bangkok. Don't bother with Singapore unless you don't mind transiting via Shanghai -- trust me, I know this route well.
    China Eastern MU282 (0330--0730) flies on Wed/Sun; Bangkok Air PG831 (0325--0700) flies on Tue/Sat.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines