Travel Answers
Xcaret

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelnut71's Profile Photo

Best prices and is there a bus that goes direct?

by travelnut71 Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 8:32 AM

HI everyone. I did this park many times, last was in mid-November, but each time I had to haggle for the best price and often it was downtown or the luck of bumping into someone. With a little knowledge, I got 117 pesos for an adult which is quite good. I am now bringing two kids, one of three and one of five, I gather if I don't get good bargain this can be quite expensive! What changed from last times was that although the snorkeling gear was included in the price, it was not needed, and the towels are extra even if you go all inclusive, as of last year! The buffet was a lot of food but besides the soup and tasteless guacamole and flat beer, I didn't really think it was worth the extra.

As far as this thread goes then, I am looking for where I can get a comparable price for all inclusive, bus, buffet, etc around 117 pesos and also, a base price if I do not want this.

And second, is there a bus that takes me directly to XCaret? I saw many even after hours go in and out, that would avoid us having to wait for others. Where does this bus pass? And how often? Is there a schedule is it ADO? What is the cost.

Thanks.

4 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 3:59 PM
    • HarmoniousBotch's Profile Photo

Drinkable water at Xcaret

by HarmoniousBotch Online Now May 7, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Are there drinking fountains in Xcaret that a gringo can use? Can you bring in your own bottled water without problems? Or is it just buy theirs? If so, how much?

Thanks

PS: We're going tomorrow, so please don't bother to answer if you see this past 6:00AM Pacific time or 9:00AM Eastern time on May 8th.

1 Answer May 11, 2010 at 7:10 AM
    • Xcaret Fishing

by michigirl Online Now Feb 28, 2004 at 3:05 PM

We will be going in Mid March. Where is the best place to get a fishing charter. We will have an 11 year old with us. Also, do they catch alot of fish during that time of year?

1 Answer Feb 28, 2004 at 3:33 PM