change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aleem187's Profile Photo

video games arcades

Guangzhou Oct 3, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Hi,,where can i found the best video games arcades in Guangzhou?

• 5 Passenger taxi from airport at 22:00 ?

Guilin Yesterday

What are the chances we can get a 5 passenger van/taxi at the Guilin airport when we land at 22:00 on a Friday night? Any idea what the fare into town would be? Thanks!

• YNTC Luxury bus from Kunming

Lijiang Sep 23, 2015 at 6:26 AM

I have read on the internet that there is a bus service operated by YNTAC using Volvo luxury bus and is non-smoking.
      Appreciate if you could help provide answers to these questions so that I can be better prepared for the trip:
      a) Does the luxury bus service from Kunming to lijiang still operate?
      b) Which bus station do I go to take the bus?
      c) What are the departure times from Kunming?
      d) How many hours does it take to travel from Kunming to Lijiang
      e) What is the cost of the ticket?
      Thank you very much.

• rosielim's Profile Photo

High speed train

China Sep 21, 2015 at 2:20 AM

I would like to travel from Humen, Dong Guan to Guilin.
      I have actually got the details from
      but am not sure where exactly is the station in Humen.
      I will arrive Shenzhen in the morning and proceed to Dongguan to do some paper and decide to
      take a high speed train from here to Guilin.
      Would appreciate it very much if anyone can advice me.
      Thank you.

• Travel tips?

Qingdao Sep 21, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Has anyone traveled to Qingdao for Chuseok/ Mid autumn festival?? Any tips for things I should do/see around this time? I will be there for 3 1/2 days. TIA.

• sirgaw's Profile Photo

Maglev station

Shanghai Sep 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Hi everyone,

Lady Gaw and I are going to parts of China in a few weeks time and although it is more expensive, we want to leave Shanghai city area to airport via the maglev train. We'll get to that station by taxi. I want to visit the maglev museum which I believe is part of the station complex and I'm hoping there is a left baggage area where we can dump our bags for an hour or so while we visit the museum and maybe grab some lunch at a nearby. Does anyone know if there is a left baggage area at that station complex please.

Thanks in advance

• Is it safe enough for a 6 year old boy to cycle on the city walls in Xian ?

China Sep 16, 2015 at 6:35 PM

Is it safe enough for a 6 year old boy to cycle on the city walls in Xian ? He is a good cyclist and I am looking for ways to include physical activity in our family holiday. Thanks!

• Car rental from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigau

China Sep 12, 2015 at 2:06 AM

My name is Luong, I come from Hanoi, Vietnam. I am going to visit 6 days in China wth some friends.
      We’ll arrive at Chengdu on 18th-Oct, at 3:40 pm and come back to Hanoi on 23-Oct, at 4:40 pm
      I need a MPV Buick for 7 people, with driver to travel Jiuzhaigau and Huanglong in that time (no need to pick up from airport).
      We’ll provide accommodation and meal for driver.
      Please help me, where and how much I'll pay for this service

This is the plan we intend to do, could you give some advice if you see it’s not reasonable.
      Day 1 (18th-Oct):
      - Fly to Chengdu 12:30-3:40pm
      - Checkin Hotel, Check car rental
      - City tour in down town, shopping
      - Overnight in Chengdu
      Day 2 (19th-Oct):
      - Go to Jiuzhaigou 423km 6:00am
      - Visit the Diexi lake and Songpan old town
      - Overnight in Jiuzhaigou
      Day 3+4 (20th-Oct and 21st-Oct):
      - Enjoy in Jiuzhaigou
      - Overnight in Jiuzhaigou
      Day 5 (22nd-Oct):
      - Go to Huanglong
      - Visit Maoxian city and Overnight here
      Day 6(23rd-Oct):
      - Come back to Chengdu Airport from Maoxian
      - Fly to Hanoi 4:40-5:50pm

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

• China vacation

China Sep 21, 2015 at 4:34 AM

Has anyone traveled to Qingdao for Chuseok/ Mid autumn festival?? Any tips for things I should do/see around this time? I will be there for 3 1/2 days. TIA.

• Things to do in Beijing for 6 year old boy

Beijing Sep 16, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Would you recommend the following activities for a 6 year old machine- mad English speaking boy, visiting just for a few days - the aviation museum, sony explorascience? Also what age is Fundazzle geared to and would Aussie kids enjoy it ( 6 and 9) ?

• animal conservation-friendly places to visit with kids

China Sep 16, 2015 at 6:12 PM

We want to visit Beijing and other destinations in China. We have kids that are passionate about animal conservation and we want them to come away with a positive view of China. Are there any zoos/acquariums/ conservation parks that would you recommend from this perspective? We have read that Beijing zoo has cramped enclosures and poor practices and want to avoid it - how about the aquarium in Beijing? How about Milu Park (and is that easy to get to?) How about the pandas in Chengdu? How about HK zoo? Any other ideas? Thanks so much. Our kids are 9 and 6

• Apartments

Shekou Sep 19, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Are there any apartments available for stay in Shekou? I am travelling from Oct 28 to Nov 1 in Shekou
      Can anyone suggest good and reasonably priced apartments in Shekou?

• 2 Weeks in South China : Shanghai to Hong Kong?

China Oct 1, 2015 at 1:15 PM

I'm considering going to China for about 2 weeks in December with a chinese-speaking friend. I've been to North China before so am considering southward of Shanghai. Its a massive country though, is Shanghai to Hong Kong too great a distance? Is there any alternative route you would recommend?

• bus HKIA to Guangzhou then bus to Conghua

Guangzhou Oct 2, 2015 at 2:36 PM

I am planning to take one of the buses from HK international airport to Guangzhou and then then transfer to another bus to Conghua (to the main bus station in Conghua). But checking the schedules and routes below make me confused because it seems the HKIA buses stop at different hotels in Guangzhou but not at the East railway station in Guangzhou from where I think the buses to Conghua depart. Any tips on how to make a smooth transfer?

• Rahamat's Profile Photo

Bullet Train

China Sep 17, 2015 at 9:49 PM

I want to know if there is a bullet train service from Xuzhou to Xian and from Xian to Shanghai. If not, what sort of trains run on these lines and what sort of soft sleeper cabin are there.

• Attractions between Hong Kong and Shanghai. Travelling by train

China Sep 17, 2015 at 9:47 PM

I asked another question a few weeks ago about itinerary options from Hong Kong to see south China. We can also return home from Shanghai so the question now is: we will be in Hong Kong in May, 2016. We need to get to Shanghai and are thinking of going there by train and visiting Guilin /Yangshuo and Hangzhou along the way. Any other sites worth visiting for a day or two along that route? It doesn't need to be direct (detours are possible) as we have some time for this trip.

Thank you.

• Canadian to RMB exchamge

Beijing Oct 1, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Can anyone tell me their experience to exchange Canaduan $ to Chinese RMB? Is the daily rate converted like on Do they charge commissions or a flat rate per transaction? Should I buy RMB before leaving Canada? On a busy tour with Sinorama Holidays so I won't have time to seek ATM and they say I can exchange in the hotels. Not sure of the conversion rate. Thanks for any ideas.

• Bike/bicycle rental in wuxi

by madcyclist48 Online Now Jan 16, 2015 at 11:29 PM

I would like to ride a mountain bike or speed bike around Wuxi. Do anyone know of any place where I can rent one? I have read about the public bike rental system but I'm afraid it will get me a standard city bike, not fit for a 50km+ ride

2 Answers Jan 20, 2015 at 7:34 PM
    • how do i find an English speaking taxi driver

by dsbobrow Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I will arrive in Wuxi August 2, and would like to hire an English speaking taxi driver to take me to Yixing and back to Wuxi on the same day.  

2 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 6:53 PM
    • RandaZ's Profile Photo

urgent transfer

by RandaZ Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 5:25 AM

how can go to suzhou from airport wuxi and how much for private taxi

1 Answer Sep 4, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    • Transfer Service

by bwm080810 Online Now Aug 7, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Can anyone advise a good transfer service that can be booked for being picked up at Pudong Airport and taken to Wuxi with day tour of Shanghai? Secondly, I need the same service to take me from Wuxi to Shanghai to catch an early flight. Would the recommendation be to get to Shanghai first and stay the night before or to catch the service very early in the morning eg. 4am?

1 Answer Nov 11, 2010 at 6:02 AM
    • dekota's Profile Photo

Travel from Giant Buddha to Taihu lake

by dekota Online Now Sep 6, 2009 at 1:26 AM

I was looking at taking a taxi from Wuxi railway station to the Giant Buddha. From the Giant Buddha to Tai hu Lake, would I get a taxi easily at the Giant buddha? Or is it better to rent the taxi for the full day?
      Then from Tai hu lake, will I get a taxi easily to the railway station?

1 Answer Sep 6, 2009 at 7:21 AM
    • teapots

by johnclee Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 7:24 AM

1. Do you have more information about the wuxi red earthen art studio?

2. What is the difference between red and green earthen teapots?

3. How to choose or grade a good quality teapot?

• jamesandsarah2002's Profile Photo

Wuxi getting to Zhangjiagang distance ?

by jamesandsarah2002 Online Now Jan 26, 2006 at 11:22 AM

Hello, We are thinking of relocating to Wuxi if my husbands company transfers him to a new plant being developed in Zhangjiagang. Many of the workforce will want to live and commute from Shanghai, but Wuxi looks fine to us and we think it would be less of a commute. International School looks good. Can anyone give us an idea of a monthly rental price for a 3 bed place in venice gardens or similar? Does anyone know the likely commuting time from Wuxi to Zhangjiagang?

Many thanks

PS I lived in Hong Kong for three years but never in Mainland C

• mydreamquest's Profile Photo

Getting Around in Wuxi

by mydreamquest Online Now May 24, 2005 at 10:01 AM

I have a friend who just phoned me who is in Wuxi china. She asked me to ask all of you a question about this city:

How does one get around in Wuxi when one does not speak very much Mandarain, transportation wise?

Are there any English speaking guides that are available to give tours around Wuxi?

How much to do they charge?

Thanks for any assistance.

1 Answer May 24, 2005 at 8:04 PM
    • femthinking's Profile Photo

Wuxi for 3 days

by femthinking Online Now Sep 15, 2004 at 6:03 PM

I'm staying in Wuxi for three days...does anyone have any suggestions as to which area I should stay in to take advantage of the best tourist sites? Specific hotels? I'm looking for something convenient and cheap :). Thanks

1 Answer Sep 15, 2004 at 9:59 PM