change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Joey3535's Profile Photo

Solo travellers?

Cologne Sep 25, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I am visiting cologne for 3 days on 20th October 2015. This is my first ever solo trip and am after some tips on where to visit and if there any other solo travellers visiting cologne during this time. I am a little daunted but am hoping that there will plenty for me to do for the 3 days I am there.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

Not too noisy German restaurant for a Friday evening

Cologne Sep 26, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Can anyone recommend a not too noisy German restaurant in Cologne's city centre/old town for a small VT meeting.
      Most of the typical brewing houses get quite noisy on a Friday evening, so that a good talk isn't possible anymore.

I have been for a quiet a few times to this place:

which is nice when one can sit outside in the courtyard, but as the interior is quite small it gets very noisy in there.

So all recommendations are welcome.

• Day ticket for Koln and the Schwebebahn

by alvarofdzgam Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I wouls like to go from Koln to Wuppertal and return and do a Little of tourism in Wuppertal, mainly riding on the Schwebebahn. Is there a day ticket allows stop overs?
      Thanks, Alvaro

5 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM
    • bonio's Profile Photo

by bonio Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 9:45 AM

I'm hoping to visit Wuppertal for a ride on the Schwebebahn next week. I'll be arriving by DB train, are there any connecting stations for the two, or which is the closest to the hbf?

1 Answer Oct 10, 2007 at 11:50 AM
    • Indian shop

by tanaya Online Now Mar 19, 2006 at 12:29 PM

Is there an Indian shop in Wuppertal which rents VCDs of Indian Hindi movies ? Please let me know.