Wuhan Travel Answers

change location

transfer between stations

by piebroch Online Now Jun 30, 2012 at 6:00 AM

In August we will arrive at Wuhan by train from Guangzhou at 12.45 approximately and transfer to the overnight train to Beijing. The Beijing train leaves from Wuchang the same evening. What is the best way to travel between the 2 stations and roughly how long should it take us. Also any suggestions what we should try and see while there, remembering we will be carrying our luggage.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: transfer between stations

by JumpsuitDuoDuo Online Now Jul 2, 2012 at 11:28 PM

You can take bus 540 outside the east entrance of Wuchang station. It takes you around 1 hour to the destination Wuhan station (32 stops in the route).

My friend is from Wuhan city. He told me in the rushing hours there is a heavy traffic jamming in Wuhan city. Or you can take a bus, which cost around 10 USD.

Your time is not too much, so you can just enjoy the sight seeing of Wuhan Donghu lake on bus. If time permits, you can also go to Yangtze River to have a look.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by JumpsuitDuoDuo Online Now Jul 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Sorry, I made a mistake. I mean you can take bus 540 from Wuhan station to Wuchang station.

by piebroch Online Now Jul 8, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Thank you. We will have about 7 hours between trains. It will be nice to take the bus and see the local scenery.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines