Wuhan Travel Answers

change location

going to Wuhan.

by ess Online Now Aug 13, 2004 at 6:36 AM

I am going to Wuhan to work as an english teacher in September. the school has taken care of my accomodation and travel expenses. everything sounds peachy but my father is worried sick over me. are there any specific dangers I should know about?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • vigi's Profile Photo

Re: going to Wuhan.

by vigi Online Now Aug 13, 2004 at 8:47 PM

Bring your dad for a travel trip to China, then, he'll know what a place it is, and not to worry any more.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Colomb's Profile Photo

Re: The weather

by Colomb Online Now Aug 15, 2004 at 6:30 PM

Great advice from Vigi and humorous Yubert! NHK's worry is reasonable but as you are there as a teacher, you should have summer holidays which ususally starts from early July till October, the hottest 2 months in Wuhan. Just fly to some cool places then.

• Re: going to Wuhan.

by robertsonhayley Online Now Oct 2, 2004 at 3:12 AM

I have recently arrived in Wuhan as an English teacher and in my opinion Wuhan is a brilliant place to live - I feel very safe even at night. The local people are very friendly even if they do stare a lot. It is our first time in China and we feel lucky to have chosen Wuhan to live and work in don't worry.

• Re: going to Wuhan.

by rensenin Online Now Apr 6, 2007 at 5:11 AM

Hi pals,
    Iam planning to take a work assignment in Wuhan for a year or two. As i see from your replies,
    it seems a good place to work and live.

I am bit concerned on the air pollutions levels over there in Wuhan. Is it that bad. Coz, iam allergic to dust and prone to veezing if there is dust in air. Iam from south india and pollution level here are okay for me to get on with.

Can you please suggest me on whether the air pollution levels are low. pls post your valid suggestions.

ren

• chinaguy's Profile Photo

Re: going to Wuhan.

by chinaguy Online Now Nov 9, 2008 at 8:41 PM

don`t worry.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines