Worms

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Laundry in Mainz?

Mainz Dec 15, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I am hoping to pack rather light for our 10 day trip since there won't be great variations in temperature, and hope there might be a public laundry facility in Mainz for a mid-week refresher of some clothing?

more
    • European Trains

Mainz Dec 6, 2014 at 7:38 AM

If I buy a Eurail pass, does it include the trains that would run from Frankfurt airport to Mainz or are those not included in the system? I am trying to compare a price for the pass to the prices for individual train rides that we know we'll be taking and having a hard time finding pricing for the individual train rides.

more
    • CristinaP's Profile Photo

Aupair Madchen?

by CristinaP Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm an italian girl moving to Worms as Aupair. I don't really know anything about the town and I don't know anyone.
      Do you know if there are other Aupair girl or how could I make some friends there?
      I'm gonna move there on 7th April...
      will you be so kind to let me know anything pls?

Greetings
      Cristina

8 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    • luggage lockers in Worms train station?

by xirprma Online Now Sep 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM

We would appreciate knowing if there are luggage lockers or a left-luggage department in the Worms train station.

Thank you very much,
      Barbara & Tom

1 Answer Sep 4, 2008 at 11:04 AM
    • Italian Restaurant

by RNHayden Online Now May 4, 2008 at 7:50 PM

In the early 1990's I lived int Worms. One of our favorite places to eat was an Italian Restaurant north of the City on B9, near the river.

My family and I are planning a trip to Germany this summer and I was wondering if the restaurant is still there. I wish I could remember the name.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Answer May 10, 2008 at 3:35 PM
    • Gili_S's Profile Photo

Frankfurt to Worms

by Gili_S Online Now Apr 5, 2003 at 8:33 AM

How do I get by public transport to Worms from Frankfurt Airport? Any additional good tips for Worms are welcome.

33 Answers Apr 14, 2003 at 4:36 AM