change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MCRK98's Profile Photo

Cuckoo Clock Flew the Nest

Boppard Mar 12, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Hello Folks, I purchased a clock from a little gift shop on a street corner in Boppard. It was not the Christmas Shop, I did not know that store at the time. I had it mailed home and it never arrived. I misplaced the documents and now I cannot remember the stores name or phone number.... Please Help, Thanx Mike

more
    • brismith's Profile Photo

Kirchberg Travel Information

Kirchberg Mar 10, 2015 at 6:30 AM

What are the current (2015) hours and days of operation for the Kirchberg Tourism Office, located in the town center? Do they have an email or phone number that they can be contacted at?

more
    • Shopping on Saturday April 04th, 2015.

Mainz Mar 21, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Good day all!
      I am planning to visit the city of Mainz, Germany on Easter weekend. Saturday, April 04th. Need help! Can someone tell me if the stores will be open ex. groceries, food, pharmacies, clothes...etc. If yes, then what time do stores close.
      Thank You!
      John. :)

more
    • CristinaP's Profile Photo

Aupair Madchen?

by CristinaP Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm an italian girl moving to Worms as Aupair. I don't really know anything about the town and I don't know anyone.
      Do you know if there are other Aupair girl or how could I make some friends there?
      I'm gonna move there on 7th April...
      will you be so kind to let me know anything pls?

Greetings
      Cristina

8 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    • luggage lockers in Worms train station?

by xirprma Online Now Sep 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM

We would appreciate knowing if there are luggage lockers or a left-luggage department in the Worms train station.

Thank you very much,
      Barbara & Tom

1 Answer Sep 4, 2008 at 11:04 AM
    • Italian Restaurant

by RNHayden Online Now May 4, 2008 at 7:50 PM

In the early 1990's I lived int Worms. One of our favorite places to eat was an Italian Restaurant north of the City on B9, near the river.

My family and I are planning a trip to Germany this summer and I was wondering if the restaurant is still there. I wish I could remember the name.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Answer May 10, 2008 at 3:35 PM
    • Gili_S's Profile Photo

Frankfurt to Worms

by Gili_S Online Now Apr 5, 2003 at 8:33 AM

How do I get by public transport to Worms from Frankfurt Airport? Any additional good tips for Worms are welcome.

33 Answers Apr 14, 2003 at 4:36 AM