change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sanggano's Profile Photo

Hardware in CBD

Sydney Nov 23, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Hi. Would anyone know where DIY hardwares/ general hardware/ garden and pool supplies are located in Sydney CBD? Many thanks in advance.

• Tours in Sydney

Sydney Nov 8, 2015 at 7:17 AM

My husband and I are going to be in Sydney in mid Feb 2016. We are going to visit The Rocks, do a harbour cruise, climb the bridge and do a tour of the opera house and probably see a concert. Can anyone recommend any interesting walking tours and museums we are very interested in the on-going immigration to Sydney, especially anything to do with Capt Cook and also "the £10 ticket in the 1960s from the UK".
      Thank you.

• best road for caravan

by robyn277 Online Now Jul 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM

want to travel along sea cliff bridge to wollongong with caravan From sydney. Heard roads are steep and windy. Can you recommend best way to travel

2 Answers Jul 23, 2015 at 11:26 PM
    • caravan parks

by sue&mike Online Now Sep 17, 2014 at 2:08 AM

hi, what is the best caravan park in Wollongong - we don't need bouncy castles but would like somewhere pretty, relaxing and close to decent places to eat.

3 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 2:53 AM
    • RogerC35's Profile Photo

assistance needed

by RogerC35 Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 1:30 PM

What to do in wollongong on a wet day?

2 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    • Place to Say?

by Stevenvitale Online Now May 2, 2011 at 7:21 AM

I will be in North Wollongong from June 6th to August 16th and I am looking for a small furnished place to stay. I am 21 and I am traveling for bodyboarding. Does anyone know where I could stay for cheap or does anyone have a small spare room I could stay for cheep?

3 Answers May 3, 2011 at 4:16 AM
    • Salt Serviced Apartments??

by zombie_slayer Online Now Jul 14, 2008 at 12:45 AM

Hi Just Wanting Some Info Or Advice On The Salt Serviced Apartments???

2 Answers May 15, 2010 at 9:04 PM
    • Photos 17th October Glasshouse

by Ads87 Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 6:00 PM

I was wondering how to access photos i.e. where to upload them from wednesday the 17th October at wollongongs glasshouse. There were many individuals walking around with small cameras and i cant recall where they said to go to view them.

Help would be much appreciated.

1 Answer Jan 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM
    • kanskje's Profile Photo

by kanskje Online Now Jan 12, 2007 at 7:40 AM

Hi! Me and my girlfriend are moving to Wollongong for studies in February. I guess there's a rush of new students coming around then.. Anyone who knows if it's difficult to get a nice place on arrival? Or should we try to make a deal before that.. Our budget is around 200 per week.

Thanks for any tips on this :)

1 Answer Jan 14, 2007 at 3:25 PM
    • unravelau's Profile Photo

Anyone for a cuppa?

by unravelau Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 11:14 AM

Hello vters I am planning a little trip and would be happy to meet up with any and all vters along my route if convenient. I have some history in the area albeit from childhood holidays and I want to refresh some of the memories. I should be round and about Wollongong, Kiama, Nowra, Currarong and Canberra on Wednesday and Thursday of next week i.e. 22nd and 23rd of March.

Give me an e-mail if available/interested for a cuppa and/or whatever.

• Niic's Profile Photo

Shell Harbour!!

by Niic Online Now Sep 22, 2004 at 11:19 PM

Im heading to Shell Harbour for the week next week for work & was wondering what there is to do there?? I have the afternoons off, what should I do with my time?

2 Answers Oct 8, 2004 at 3:35 AM
    • LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

I'm looking for a female travelpartner.

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 1:34 PM

I'm a swedish guy looking for a female travelpartner from Australia or just Australian living elsewhere.(Europe) Would this be you?? I'm a normal guy looking for adventures and I love to be around the globe. I have been to Aussi and I just loved it. I don't know but maybe you love the snow in scandinavia. Come and see me then and maybe we can do a trip together. Write to me for more info. I tell you more about myself and you about yourself. My hobbies are: tennis, skiing,camping,gemstones,beaches,the gym,reading,adventures,mining for gemstones,music but not ABBA. Cheers from peter.

• Alonso20's Profile Photo

by Alonso20 Online Now Jun 6, 2003 at 8:03 AM

Whats the city and the people like. Is it a good place to party? chilling rather tha getting wasted? what about music and arts? can you get bored in a city like this? Please send my some views on this

9 Answers Feb 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM
    • Jasmine12's Profile Photo

Accomidation Question

by Jasmine12 Online Now Sep 6, 2002 at 10:36 AM

Hey, does anyone know of a good place to live close to Wollongong university? Also, if you have been to Wollongong I would LOVE to chat with you. i am moving there and have never been to australia. i would like some tips--email me. Thanx!!!

4 Answers Jun 22, 2003 at 11:05 AM