Wollongong Travel Answers

change location
Jasmine12's Profile Photo

Accomidation Question

by Jasmine12 Online Now Sep 6, 2002 at 10:36 AM

Hey, does anyone know of a good place to live close to Wollongong university? Also, if you have been to Wollongong I would LOVE to chat with you. i am moving there and have never been to australia. i would like some tips--email me. Thanx!!!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • colin_bramso's Profile Photo

Re: Accomidation Question

by colin_bramso Online Now Sep 6, 2002 at 11:34 PM

What kind of accom are you looking for jasmine? You could look at www.domain.com.au and www.rent-a-home.com.au Both have apartments, houses, sharing listed.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Jasmine12's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Accomidation Question

by Jasmine12 Online Now Sep 10, 2002 at 8:14 AM

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out

• Dominique2k's Profile Photo

Re: Accomidation Question

by Dominique2k Online Now Sep 14, 2002 at 12:07 AM

Hey Jasmine, I'm in my final weeks of studying @ Wollongong Uni-there are a few options for accomodation. www.flatmates.com.au have a search option for accomdation (rental), esp. near universities. I'm pretty sure you dont have to be a local to join the website (since you will become a local anyway ;) ) It's free to register. Other than that, the uni website has links for student accomodation which are associated with the campus: uow.edu.au/discover/internat... If you have any questions about the uni or wollongong or whatever, feel free to email away! :)

• Alonso20's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Accomidation Question

by Alonso20 Online Now Jun 22, 2003 at 11:05 AM

Hi Dominique. My name is Alonso and I am moving to UOW this semester. I was curious about any info you might have regarding the study rithm. Is it fast, slow? Can I take more than 4 courses per semester? On the other hand, how hard is it to addapt? Is people nice and eager to friendship? Then again, how "recognised" is it within australia to have a UOW degree?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines