Wolfsburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 6-10 June Travel to watch son in football tournament

Osnabrück Apr 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I'm travelling 6-10 June (Fri to Tues) 2014 to Harderberg/Osnabruck to watch my son and team play in a boys football tournament. He'll be doing his thing with his team most of the time, and staying with a local family as part of the experience - Are there any festivals, events, or anything going on during this weekend in the Osnabruck area? Thanks, M

more
    • Wolfenbuttel nightclubs

by ilkagx Online Now Dec 20, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Hello
      i want to come to Wolfenbuttel to admire architecture but also i would like to go out..i havent found anything on the internet so i was wander is it a dull small place or do they have some clubs,cinemas...after all it is a college place
      thank you

6 Answers Dec 22, 2011 at 5:21 PM
    • Wolfsburg to Hanover Airport

by soccertam1 Online Now May 25, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Friends and I are traveling to Germany for the Women's World Cup. We have figured out most of the transportation except how to get back to our hotel at Hanover Airport following the game on July 6. The game starts at 8:30 PM and the last train leaves at 11:16 PM from what I can tell. I am afraid we are cutting it too close. Any ideas?

1 Answer May 26, 2011 at 12:01 AM
    • Location of Auto Museum

by Mcmon30 Online Now Nov 24, 2010 at 1:48 AM

We are from Australia and have a great interest in old cars and food and wine.

I would love to see the Car Museum or Car display. I would be coming from Graz by car. Clear directions would be appreciated.

18 Answers Nov 25, 2010 at 1:42 AM