Be the First to Answer

• Any restaurant open on Subdat in Krakow and do we need reservations

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Any restraunts open this Saturday and Subday and are reservations beeded

more
    • Susanrw's Profile Photo

Weather in the Fall?

Siedlce 20 hours ago

I will be in Siedlce in September or October. Is the weather significantly different? What should I expect for the weather?

more
    • Lake next to Krakow?

Krakow Yesterday

Hi
      I read about a lake next to Krakow city, which is ideal for swimming, spend some time on a short walk and be lazy half the day. But I canĀ“t remember the name!
      We will visit Krakow in June and would be also very thankful for hints what to do/see/visit with a young child (2 years)!
      THX

more
    • Attractions is Siedlce?

Siedlce Mar 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM

What can you see in Siedlce?

more
    • Travel in Pomerania

Poland Apr 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I will be travelling throughout Pomerania this August-September. I want to travel by car throughout the countryside. I do not want to go from hotel to hotel. Would it be easier with a car to have Gdansk as a home base or a smaller city somewhat close Gdansk? And what smaller city around there is nice to stay in? Any help would be appreciated.
      Monica

more
    • May 3 constitution day

Wroclaw Mar 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Hi, I am going to be in Wroclaw during Consitution Day. What happens that day that would be of interest to a tourist?

Dgf95831

more
    • aramil29's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Warsaw

Warsaw Mar 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Hi there!

Could you please recommend to me a couple of nice restaurants in Warsaw, and some local food to try?

Thank you in advance
      Antonio

more
    • Fun activities

Lodz 7 hours ago

Hi, I work for a British television company and we are looking for an activity to do in Lodz for 14 people to do that will be fun and entertaining as we will be filming it for English television.

Does anyone have an idea? I'm thinking something quirky and not a typical tourist activity such as a museum!

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

more
    • Restaurants

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Does anyone know if any restaurants will be open the 18th, 19th and 20th in Krakow Poland. We didn't relize it was a German holiday.

more
    • Places to see in Szczecin

Szczecin Apr 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Which is the best place to go in Szczecin after 6pm?

more
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Rzezawa

Rzeszow Mar 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Can I get to Jodlowka (approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa )by public transportation?

more
    • Apple Store

Poland Mar 28, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Is there an official Apple store in Warsaw or Krakow? If so, what is its address? Thanks.

more
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Caracow

Jodlowka Mar 19, 2014 at 6:22 AM

I would like to travel by public transportation from Cracow to Jodlowka in the region of Rzezawa(Gmina) approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa. Can anyone tell me where I might get a public bus to make this trip. This is the twon where my great grandparents lived in the late 1800's.

Many thanks

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

Warsaw Yesterday

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

more

Popular Wojewodztwo Warminsko-Mazurskie Travel Answer Locations

• sihi's Profile Photo

Cafes, night life, sights in Olsztyn, Poland

Olsztyn Aug 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Hello!
      7 persons of us will go to Olsztyn for 4 days. Where can we go in evening to spend time/eat, try local food, beer etc enjoy local atmospheare. Any cafes, clubs with music, maybe in old town?

What sights around/near Olsztyn you can recomend to visit? (some castle, old towns, villages etc).

How about paying by card in shops, cafes in Olsztyn and Warmia?

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM
    • sihi's Profile Photo

Olsztyn - Lithuania border way

Wojewodztwo Warminsko-Mazurskie Aug 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Hi!

Can you recomend places where to do stop on this way for have meal, coffee, some nice town/village?

Maybe some cafe in Suwalki or Gizycko? Orlen and Lotos fuel stations on this way?

:)

• sihi's Profile Photo

Olsztyn (Poland) shopping

Olsztyn Aug 15, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Hello!

I will go to Olsztyn for some 4 days.
      I want to ask about shoping centres in the city. I want to visit shops in city centre and Kortowo district.
      Is there any shoping centre in Kortowo?

I want buy some Polish kitchen/household appliances (Zelmer).

Thanks

• Train from Olsztynek east

Olsztyn Jul 1, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Dzien dobry..I am attending mountainbike oriemteering Masters Cup in Stare Jablonki from 24/8-31/8 and am training in area south of Olsztyn from 21 August to 23 August..mainly around Nowa Kaletka. On a map there seems to be a train track going east from Olsztynek which would get me closer to Nowa Kaletka without having to bike the 30kms south and back each day!

But I cant find any conenction on Polish rail..does the railtrack exist and if so what town is closest?

Also what is best espresso cafe in Olsztyn :>)

T.Rev