Wojewodztwo Pomorskie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New years eve

Warsaw Dec 20, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Im looking for a restaurant or hotels that host a new years event, we a my cousin and me that are in need for a place, can't find anything at the hotel we are staying at (and thats Hotel mercure Grand). let me know if you have any idea???

cheers Martin Christensen DK

more
    • Where can one find a decent selection of pipe tobacco to buy in Poznan, Poland?

Poznan Dec 11, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Dear People,

Could anyone please be so kind as to suggest where someone might buy pipe tobacco
      in Poznan?
      I have asked at the tourist bureau and at one or two stores that sell cigarettes and at the up-market store
      that specializes in cigars at the "Browar" shopping mall -- with no luck. No one knows. Yet I do
      know that the striking Novotel Centrum here in Poznan hosted a celebrated pipe smokers convention here a
      few years back; so my guess is -- is that there must be someplace that's a real, all-round
      tobacco store.
      But where?
      Thank you kindly ahead of time.
      -- Eurycleia

more
    • sindar225's Profile Photo

Outdoor skating rinks

Warsaw Dec 5, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Hi everybody!

I'm going to Warsaw in early January and I'm trying to figure out if there are any outdoor ice rinks in Warsaw?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • avening1970's Profile Photo

electric plug for warsaw, poland

Warsaw Nov 28, 2014 at 4:24 AM

can you use ordinary euro plug adaptor in warsaw

more

Popular Wojewodztwo Pomorskie Travel Answer Locations

• New year / Sylwester

Gdansk Nov 11, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Hi!

I'm traveling to Gdanks/Sopot for New Year's Eve with friends.
      Which city (Gdansk/Sopot) do you recommend and which clubs?

Thank you!

2 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 10:01 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Christmas market

Gdansk Aug 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Is there only one christmas market at Gdansk? It seems like those I found are starting at 5th December. When most christmas markets in Europe do start at end november.

2 Answers Aug 23, 2014 at 12:21 PM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

daily budget for gdansk/sopot

Gdansk Jul 2, 2014 at 9:24 AM

what is a safe daily budget for Gdansk/sopot ? ill be eating in normal cafes and having a few beers in the evenings. ill do the free tour and walk around places on my own. accommodation is already paid for.
      thanks vt'ers

7 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 6:05 AM
    • Accommodation in Gdansk

Gdansk Jun 24, 2014 at 6:32 AM

We are travelling to Gdansk for 8 days in August. There are 2 adults and 2 children. What area of Gdansk would be best to get an apartment?

1 Answer Jun 24, 2014 at 7:38 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

gdansk/sopot

Gdansk Jun 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM

hi vt'ers
      Im off to Gdansk/Sopot on the 21st July for 5 days. anybody been for the same length of time ? would be interested to see your itenary and maybe I could copy some of it or at least give me some nice ideas.

Thanks

6 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 6:17 AM
    • Reliable taxi firms

Gdansk Jun 21, 2014 at 3:11 PM

In Gdansk to see Bob Dylan on 5 July 2014. Does anybody know a reliable taxi firm (and or firms) that would pick up from Gdansk city centre to Slupsk and pick up from the venue (Dolina Charlotty resort) back to Gdansk?

• Free travel for senior British citizens

Gdansk Jun 17, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Can British subjects aged over 65 travel free on public transport in Gdansk as in Krakow?

2 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    • Areas tostay in Gdansk

Gdansk Jun 15, 2014 at 6:01 AM

We will be temporarily relocated to Gdansk for one month, with my wife and 7 year old son. I will be working near the shipyards but want a nice safe area for my wife to stay while I work. Any suggestions on what part of town to stay in?

6 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 2:14 PM
    • abvideo's Profile Photo

by train or similar from Gdynia to Gdansk

Gdansk May 27, 2014 at 5:56 AM

what possibilities do i have to go from Gdynia Port toGdansk ?
      Train or public bus ?
      how much shall be a private Taxi for this distance ?
      is Gdynia worth a visit also?

4 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 2:43 AM
    • What to do with New Year's Eve in Gdansk( or Trojmiasto) 2013->2014

Gdansk Dec 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I'm looking for some party or club to go to with New Year's Eve. The group that i'm going with is between 18 and 21 years old. We found the NYE Event from AEGEE students club, but it turns out you can't apply for that anymore. Are there things similiar to that ? Budget is max. 200 Zloty per person.

1 Answer Dec 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Can you climb the St. Mary's Church Tower?

Gdansk Dec 12, 2013 at 12:57 AM

My grama's neighbor asked me if I had climbed it, and I didn't realise you could. How do you about doing that?

4 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • HOSTEL IN GDANSK

Gdansk Dec 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Is Hostel Zappio in Gdansk a good place to stay if you want to come to Gdansk

2 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Does anyone know what day "The Amazing Race" was here?

Gdansk Oct 18, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I was in Gdansk for 3 months, and visited the main city frequently. I can't believe I didn't see them. I want to know what day they were there.

2 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    • study in Gdansk

Gdansk Sep 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I am from India and thinking to study in university of Gdansk ...i just want to know about the people over there and safety ..someone please tell me regarding the city

1 Answer Oct 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    • study in Gdansk

Gdansk Sep 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I am from India and thinking to study in university of Gdansk ...i just want to know about the people over there and safety ..someone please tell me regarding the city

• study in Gdansk

Gdansk Sep 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I am from India and thinking to study in university of Gdansk..i just want to know about the people over there and safety..someone please tell me regarding the city.

• study in Gdansk

Gdansk Sep 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I am from India and thinking to study in university of Gdansk..i just want to know about the people over there and safety..someone please tell me regarding the city.

• photography, print and posters shops + second hand/ antique shops

Gdansk Sep 13, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hi! I'm going to Gdansk soon and would love to find some local posters or prints. or even photography / drawings. Second hand / antique shops is also of interest.where should I go?

// Stine - Norway

1 Answer Dec 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM
    • Train Timetable Gdansk - Gdynia

Gdansk Jul 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM

hello,

can anyone send me a link for the Train's Timetable from Gdansk to Gdynia and viceversa?

Thanks for your help

M Angel

1 Answer Jul 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    • How convenient to travel by bus from Gdansk to Warsaw?

Gdansk Jun 16, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I have a plan to travel from Gdansk to Warsaw by bus. anyone can advice based on his/her experience about the journey, nearby station pick & drop etc.

Thanks in advance for your support.
      Celestian

12 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:52 AM
    • geordiebutcher's Profile Photo

Question title

Gdansk Mar 28, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I will be in Gdansk for a week in August. Is there any organised sea fishing trips and if there are, how expensive are thay?
      thanks John.(Geordie Butcher)

7 Answers Apr 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    • Airport transfer

Gdansk Mar 4, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Can anyone recommend a reputable and reasonably priced company to collect us at gdansk airport and take us to our hotel that we can precook?

2 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    • stiepelarne's Profile Photo

New Years Eve

Gdansk Dec 28, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Hy
      where is a good place to celebrate New Years Eve in Gdansk?
      We heard about great clubs in Sopot.
      We are a mid-30 year old couple, so we like party dance music in a casual way, but not in a place where only 18-20 year old people hanging around ;-)
      Thanks for answer!

• Kevin_Miller's Profile Photo

Thursday Nights in Gdansk

Gdansk Jul 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hi World, I'm in Gdansk this Thursday. Can anyone tell me a good place to party? On the net I've seen places like Parlament, Yesterday and Piano Club Barbados but are there any others?

Thanks in advance.

K_Miller

1 Answer Jul 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    • Arriving at Gdansk Airport late night 6th June

Gdansk May 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I arrive at Gdansk Airport late night (1a.m.) on 6th June. I would like to know; is it possible to get transport to Cassubia Hotel in Hel from there at that time? How much would it cost?

5 Answers Jun 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM
    • janegriffiths's Profile Photo

a special dinner

Gdansk Mar 5, 2012 at 4:19 AM

We are going to be in Gdansk for three days, arriving late Wednesday evening 7th March and leaving on Saturday afternoon 10th March. Friday 9th March is a birthday for one of us (we are a middle-aged couple) - where would be a nice place to have dinner?

1 Answer Mar 7, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    • transport from gdansk airport

Gdansk Mar 1, 2012 at 2:32 PM

hi we are coming to gdansk airport on 9-june 2012 and want to know can we get a taxi for 7 people from the airport to torun,we land about 7pmand no trains until almost 11pm from gdansk and how much would it be,thank you,tommy

2 Answers Mar 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    • Lisayoung's Profile Photo

Gdansk Airport security

Gdansk Jan 31, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Hello,
      We are traveling to Gdansk in June, 2012 for the European Cup. We are lying out on a very early flight (6:00) and we are wondering how early we should arrive at the airport. Wizz Air requires you to check in no later than 40 minutes before the flight, but I am not sure how long security will take. We will be in Gdansk for 3 days so any suggestions of restaurants, sights, are really appreciated. Thanks.

5 Answers Feb 20, 2012 at 6:29 AM
    • Gdansk - Bialystok Ferry

Gdansk Jan 16, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I will be traveling to Gdansk in May 2012. I do however have a question regarding the Gdansk - Bialystok ferry. From what I gather, it appears it only runs on Saturday's, and with my schedule it will be difficult to get to... However, they do mention the possibility of having a ferry during the week. Does anyone have any information regarding the mid-week cruise? I have attempted to contact them, but they appear closed for the winter.

Thanks for your help!

4 Answers Jan 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    • infinity-syndrome's Profile Photo

Buying tickets to Gdansk

Gdansk Sep 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Hello,

I am going to travel from Warsaw to Gdansk in November. I wanted to buy online tickets in advance here pksbilety.pl/search/routeinf...
      But when getting to the payment step I was asked to enter a Pesel number which obviously I don't have.
      So in this case the question is - will I be able to buy these tickets one day before the trip in a ticket office (when I am already in Poland)?

5 Answers Sep 28, 2011 at 3:30 PM