Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New years eve

Warsaw Dec 20, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Im looking for a restaurant or hotels that host a new years event, we a my cousin and me that are in need for a place, can't find anything at the hotel we are staying at (and thats Hotel mercure Grand). let me know if you have any idea???

cheers Martin Christensen DK

more
    • avening1970's Profile Photo

xmas markets warsaw, poland

Warsaw Nov 26, 2014 at 5:12 AM

going to warsaw in Poland, will the xmas markets up and running

more
    • Where can one find a decent selection of pipe tobacco to buy in Poznan, Poland?

Poznan Dec 11, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Dear People,

Could anyone please be so kind as to suggest where someone might buy pipe tobacco
      in Poznan?
      I have asked at the tourist bureau and at one or two stores that sell cigarettes and at the up-market store
      that specializes in cigars at the "Browar" shopping mall -- with no luck. No one knows. Yet I do
      know that the striking Novotel Centrum here in Poznan hosted a celebrated pipe smokers convention here a
      few years back; so my guess is -- is that there must be someplace that's a real, all-round
      tobacco store.
      But where?
      Thank you kindly ahead of time.
      -- Eurycleia

more
    • sindar225's Profile Photo

Outdoor skating rinks

Warsaw Dec 5, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Hi everybody!

I'm going to Warsaw in early January and I'm trying to figure out if there are any outdoor ice rinks in Warsaw?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • avening1970's Profile Photo

electric plug for warsaw, poland

Warsaw Nov 28, 2014 at 4:24 AM

can you use ordinary euro plug adaptor in warsaw

more

Popular Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie Travel Answer Locations

• train times

Rzeszow Jun 17, 2014 at 2:38 PM

I need to get from Rzesow to Krakow at around 9pm on Friday are there any trains at that time

9 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 6:15 PM
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Rzezawa

Rzeszow Mar 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Can I get to Jodlowka (approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa )by public transportation?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • TRAIN SCHEDULE

Rzeszow Mar 6, 2014 at 8:36 AM

TRAIN SERVICE FROM RZESZOW TO AUSCHWITZ. TRAVEL TIME AND PRICE

2 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM
    • Rzeszow to Lviv

Rzeszow Jun 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I would like to take a train from Rzeszow to Lviv on Weds 24th July and return Weds 31st, are there regular trains?
      Cheers

2 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 1:47 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Is there a left luggage office in Rzeszow train station?

Rzeszow Sep 25, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Hello all
      Just wondering if someone can answer the above question? That is all :)
      Thanks!
      DG

3 Answers Sep 26, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    • hotels

Rzeszow Jul 25, 2012 at 4:42 PM

when we go to Rzeszow in october we will be staying in the ostoya inn granary but have read some bad reports about it, can anybody recommend and other hotel that is near the airport.

1 Answer Jul 31, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Rzeszow - Zamosc - bus or train?

Rzeszow Jul 6, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Hello all
      Can you recommend the best and quickest way to get from Rzeszow to Zamosc?
      Would I be better off trying to get there from Tarnow or Krakow?
      I'm kinda tied to starting from this south east part of Poland, as I could fly into Rzeszow or Krakow, but flying into Warsaw to get to Zamosc doesn't seem particularly sensible considering the length of the trip, although the connections are probably more frequent?
      DG

2 Answers Jul 9, 2012 at 3:37 AM
    • wedding in Rzeszow. nearest holiday resort?

Rzeszow Mar 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Hi. we are in Rzeszow for a weekend wedding in late July. Travelling with young children. We would like to take advantage of the weather.
      I wondered if there were any suggestions to spending the following week at a family friendly resort/ lake/ centre ? Happy to hire a car, but dont really want to drive for more than 4 hours.

Any suggestions gratefully received

1 Answer May 23, 2012 at 11:26 AM
    • Rzeszow-Krosno

Rzeszow Aug 9, 2011 at 3:35 AM

What is the best way to get from Rzeszow to Krosno and back again?

1 Answer Aug 9, 2011 at 4:08 AM
    • Local Guide?

Rzeszow Jul 10, 2011 at 10:05 AM

We are spending a day in Rzeszow and have some family addresses we would like to visit. Are there any local guides for hire who speak English who could take us?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2011 at 4:29 AM
    • novillero's Profile Photo

Strzyzow - Podkarpackie Tour Guide (in english)

Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie Sep 26, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I will be traveling to Krakow next year, and would like to drive into the countryside, particularly in the Strzyzow area. My great-grandparents were born in Godowa.

Does anyone know of any tour guides for the Strzyzow area that could be privately hired?

Any other travel advice would be appreciated. Booked to travel in mid-July.

Thanks

3 Answers Sep 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Train or bus to Ustrzyki Dolne from Rzeszow

Rzeszow Sep 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I will be going to Ustrzyki Dolne to see the homeland of my grandparents. How can I get there by train or bus from Rzeszow. Thx

8 Answers Apr 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM
    • worksopian56's Profile Photo

Lviv to Rzeszow

Rzeszow Jul 17, 2010 at 2:34 AM

Whats the best way of getting from Lviv to Rzeszow?

Will there be delays at the border?

3 Answers Jul 23, 2010 at 10:27 AM
    • From Rzeszow to Tomaszow Lubelski

Rzeszow Nov 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Does anybody know how to get from Rzeszow to Tomaszow Lubelski by train? I want to travel by Ryanair and then get local transport. I don't really want to get a bus, although all my Polish friends swear by them!

9 Answers Nov 21, 2008 at 9:25 AM

from Slovakia???

Rzeszow Jul 24, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Hello all
      I've established that train travel is definitely not to easiest way to get to Rzeszów from Svidník in Slovakia. I need to get from Svidník to Rzeszów in as little time as possible and i'm wondering if anyone can tell me connecting buses between these towns? If such a service exists?
      Or will i have to bite the bullet and get the train?
      Thanks everyone!
      DG

2 Answers Jul 24, 2008 at 1:07 PM

Rzeszów airport?

Rzeszow Jul 24, 2008 at 11:27 AM

Hello all
      I'm flying from Rzeszów airport but will not be staying in Rzeszów on the day of my departure.
      What is the best way to get to the airport from the city? I presume the train and bus stations are in the town centre so i take it i'll be working from there.
      Can anyone tell me a bus number? Or should i just get a taxi?
      Thanks
      DG

By the way i know very little about Rzeszów at the moment so if anyone has any recommendations about the place i would be happy to hear them! :)

1 Answer Jul 25, 2008 at 1:39 AM

Possible to cross Slovakian border by train?

Rzeszow Jun 13, 2008 at 9:52 AM

Hello all
      I'm considering flying to Rzeszów as a means to get to Eastern Slovakia more easily than flying to Kosice with Sky Europe since the difference in prices is considerable. But my question is this;
      Is there a train which runs from Rzeszów to Svidnik in Slovakia? I'm very keen to visit this area as there is a lot of history behind it.
      I'm wondering how long a train journey to there would be, if it's possible. Or would i have to get a bus?
      Also, if anyone knows an easier or quicker way to get to Svidnik i'd be happy to hear it as i don't get too much time off work! :)
      Thanks to you all
      DG

2 Answers Jul 22, 2008 at 10:02 AM
    • San River - independent canoeing holiday

Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie Mar 29, 2008 at 4:30 PM

Hi, does anybody know about canoeing on the San River? I am looking for a place where we could rent touring canoes for a ca. 5-day trip. Which stretch of the river is suitable for such an "adventure" in late May/early June? Can we manage with normal canoes from Zwierzyn? And how are the camping facilities?
      Many thanks for any answer, esti_kornel

1 Answer Mar 30, 2008 at 3:37 PM
    • polska

Rzeszow Aug 2, 2007 at 9:12 AM

What is the best way to get from Rzeszow to Lvov,ukraine ?

2 Answers Aug 3, 2007 at 10:02 AM
    • mrs.Gladun

Rzeszow Mar 9, 2007 at 11:32 AM

HI,can you tall me about buses from Rzeszow to Lvov,tame and date.thenks.

1 Answer Mar 12, 2007 at 1:43 AM
    • Staying in Rzeszow

Rzeszow Nov 29, 2006 at 5:06 AM

Hello!
      I am from Canada and staying in Rzeszow, Poland for an internship until March/07. I am curious if there are any other international students in my area looking to hang out while speaking some english! and maybe explore the country a little. I am far from fluent in Polish unfortunately.

1 Answer Nov 29, 2006 at 5:35 AM
    • Local Guide

Rzeszow Sep 23, 2006 at 8:10 AM

Is there an english speaking guide to visit the Ustrzyki Dolne area for three days?

1 Answer Sep 23, 2006 at 1:16 PM
    • BUS or TRAIN TRAVEL RZESZOW - KRAKOW- RZESZOW

Rzeszow Sep 8, 2006 at 9:15 PM

I am playing in a Chess Tournament In Krakow. I am arriving at Rzeszow Airport 27th December 2006 1500hrs (approx) then I want to go straight to Krakow. Later on the 4th/5th January 2007 Ii wish to travel from Krakow to Rzeszow Airport approx 1600hrs for my return home. How can I do this

4 Answers Sep 11, 2006 at 11:31 PM
    • ColoradoCat's Profile Photo

Krakow to Rzeszow to Wola Ranizowska

Rzeszow Aug 14, 2006 at 4:53 PM

I hope to go to Wola Ranizowska on Sat. or Sun., September 23 or 24. It looks like the best way (and cheapest) to get to Rzeszow is to take a train from Krakow. Do you know how often they run? Can I do a round trip in one day? == Also, I want to then go to Wola Ranizowska, which is a small town a few miles north of there. It looks like I can't get a rental car. I'm guessing that on Satur. and Sunday that the buses don't run much. So -- Do you know where I could get a driver? I'm guessing maybe at one of the hotels in town; but I probably should "pre-order" the services, and I don't know how to do that. (thanks)

7 Answers Aug 21, 2006 at 1:10 PM