Wissant

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurant

Arras 2 hours ago

Where is open and a good place to eat in Arras on a Sunday evening?

more
    • Bike security in Roubaix

Roubaix Apr 7, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hi, I am visiting Roubaix this weekend as I am riding the Paris Roubaix sportive on Saturday then watching the race on Sunday at the velodrome. Is there anywhere safe near to or at the velodrome on Sunday where I can leave a bicycle secured to something. Thank you.

more
    • Restaurant open on a Sunday

Lille Mar 23, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Please can you recommend a restaurant open on a Sunday evening which is suitable for a group of 6 people celebrating a 40th birthday.

more
    • Restaurants

by Ann1ebelle Online Now Jul 24, 2006 at 1:51 AM

We're coming to Wissant on Wednesday 26th July; two seniors, two adults, two children (6 and 12). The adults would very much like a typical elongated French lunch, probably seafood etc. etc., but of course the children (being English!) won't touch anything that isn't English-child-friendly (e.g. burger, meatballs, etc.) Can you recommend a restaurant which might cater at either lunchtime or around 6.30 p.m. for all these disparate tastes? We've eaten at Chez Edwige and similar previously, but that was when the children weren't with us. Does Le Vivier have a menu d'enfants? Are they open for luncheon as well as evening dining, and would we need to book? Thanks for any help you can give. Ann Norman