change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• King_Golo's Profile Photo

Secret tips for Rügen

Rügen Jul 7, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Having browsed VT's Rügen pages, I found lots of standard must-visit sights, but hardly any off-the-beaten-path places. Any good ideas about these? I'm very interested in photography, so picturesque landscapes or lovely little villages spring to mind. I'll be there in 3 weeks.

more
    • what to do for hrs at rostock germany??

Rostock Jul 18, 2014 at 12:27 PM

we have a day to passe at Rostock germany, what we can do ?? is there a transportation from the cruise port to a good beach???

more
    • elisanderk's Profile Photo

Looking for advise

by elisanderk Online Now Oct 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM

We are going to spend a few days in Wismar, Germany. We have never visited the city before and would like us some good advice. What to see in Wismar or near Wismar? Do you know a good place to eat a romantic dinner for two? Some other suggestions?

5 Answers Oct 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    • coming to Wismar in wheelchair

by HoustonKaren Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 2:04 PM

My husb and I are hoping to come to Wismar when our cruise dock in Warnemunde. I am in a wheelchair and my husb is not handicapped. I can stand and walk with a railing or with my husb's arm. My question is how possible is it to see Wismar historical sights, how best do we get from Warnemunde to Wismar, time, transfer and bringing the small motorized wheelchair which can be stored in the trunk of a regular size vehicle and returning ot Warnemunde for ship departure at 10 pm. If there are any travel guides available who speak some English we would like that iformation also. Thank you. Karen

1 Answer Jun 18, 2011 at 4:13 PM