Wismar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coming to Leer on holiday

Leer Apr 17, 2015 at 6:05 AM

what is there to do in Leer to amuse a 5 year old boy and 7 year old girl in August. Thank you

more
    • night life

Berlin Apr 17, 2015 at 11:19 AM

visiting Berlin from 08 jun to 10 jun with my wife. Can you suggest night club to spent night on Monday or Tuesday.
      regards

more
    • diana72ca's Profile Photo

Frankfurt Airport

Frankfurt am Main Apr 7, 2015 at 8:16 PM

Hi, I am traveling to Copenhagen. In Frankfurt airport there is Terminal 1, Hall A. But where is Hall AB in Terminal 1.Could not find it in the map. I've only 1:40 hrs between my flights. Do I have time to catch another one?

more
    • Buying a travel stroller in Berlin

Berlin Apr 7, 2015 at 8:53 AM

Where can I buy a baby travel stroller in Berlin (possibly brand Maclaren)?

more
    • transportation

Miltenberg Apr 5, 2015 at 10:31 PM

is it possible to hire a taxi cab to drive if you have difficulty walking? Are there any city tours besides the walking ones?

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

Direct and fast way from Munich to Lucerne

Munich Apr 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Hi Friends,

Just wondering is there any way to travel from Munich to Lucerne in Direct and fast way in Train?

Regards
      Ramkrishna

more
    • SXF to Friedrichshain

Berlin Apr 7, 2015 at 7:05 AM

What's the best way to get from SXF to Friedrichshain? Would it be easier to take a taxi? What would the approximate cost of a taxi be? We have 4 people and will all have luggage.

more
    • Tegel airport to Kreusberg

Berlin Apr 4, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Hi, first timer here !! Can anyone give advice on best way for 6 adults to get from Tegel airport to Schonestrasse 3 Kreusberg, Movenpick hotel, cheers in anticipation .

more
    • was Eisenberg known in the 1970's as Zell

Eisenberg Mar 28, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Was Eisenberg known as Zell in the 1970's

more
    • WillieWortel's Profile Photo

live Jazz in Berlin

Berlin Mar 28, 2015 at 6:13 AM

Are there any Jazz clubs with live jazz performances? Names and adresses please.

more
    • using the tram from Karlsruhe to Ettlingen

Ettlingen 22 hours ago

Which tram line - not train should I use from Karlsruhe to the Hotel Holder Ettlingen.
      Thank you

more
    • Simoncusonnet's Profile Photo

hotel and transportation from schoenefeld airport

Berlin Yesterday

Hello, I'm going to visit Berlin in May, and with Easyjet, I land In Schoenefeld, (south Berlin) I'd like to book an hotel which would be easy to reach from the airport, and of course no too far from the centre or from a subway station. Price around 100$ /night is ok, the lower the better, but I don't mind. 

What would you suggest, take a taxi (I arrive around 11pm) 

Any help appreciated, it's hard to fing something on the site itself... 

Simon

more
    • Forsthaus Falkenau - real place name

Bavaria Apr 15, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Hi, I would like to visit the place where the television series Forsthaus Falkenau was filmed. Village Falkenau in reality does not exist. I would like to know, how the real village is called and where exactly it is. Is there a museum or something like that in that famous house?
      Thank you for answers and have a nice day!

more
    • Living in Idstein

Idstein Apr 12, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Hello, any advice for a single mother of 2 coming to study in idstein for 2 years?

more
    • Great one-night vacation spots?

Germany Apr 11, 2015 at 3:20 PM

My girlfriend and I are searching for a German village to hike and hang out Near the Kaiserslautern area! We'd prefer somewhere with farmers markets and far away from super busy city life. We're into outdoor activities and don't mind driving a bit to get where we need to go. Also, recommendations for a decent hotel in that same area would be great! Itd only be a night or two so it doesn't need to be too extraordinary! Thanks!!

more
    • PALLINA's Profile Photo

where to stay

Hamburg Mar 30, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Hi everybody, I am flying to Hamburg at the beginning of May for 4 nights. I've never been there and would like to get a nice impression of the city, where it is better to stay? In the centre or in which suburbs? I've found nice private b&b but cannot evaluate if the location is convenient for sightseeing, shops or restaurants. Many thanks in advance to everybody willing to answer me.

more
    • Free Walking Tour in Augsburg

Augsburg Mar 29, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Are there any free walking tours in Augsburg? I have been to several whilst traveling in South America and I loved it. It was mostly conducted by university students who showed us a great time on a shoestring budget. Would appreciate if someone could point me in the correct direction! Has anyone tried this yet? http://jeanrichardtour.com I was recommended this Augsburg Free Walking Tour by an acquaintance, but was wondering if anyone else has gone on this tour? It is apparently free and runs everyday. Anybody wanna check it out together? I will be in Augsburg on the second week of April! Arriving on 16 April from Munich. Hope to meet some new friends!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget bed and breakfast in Aachen.

Aachen Mar 29, 2015 at 1:10 AM

Could you suggest me some, please? I can spend around 40 euros per night; breakfast included.

Thanks!

more
    • Buses from Stuttgart airport

Stuttgart Apr 14, 2015 at 7:14 AM

I need to travel from the airport by bus to Karlsruhe / Ettlingen. How do I buy a ticket for the bus? Does the driver give tickets or do you have to get them first from a machine? I have no German and so need to have a clear idea as to what to do.Where would I find a machine and would it also have English instructions.
      Many thanks

more
    • Is there a town called Schopfloch in this region?

Schwäbische Alb Mar 21, 2015 at 6:04 PM

I am working on my family genealogy of the Pfau family, who lived in Schopfloch and several were mayors of the city in 1700s and early 1800s. but my genealogist says there are 3 Schopflochs in Germany. In my family history it describes it as a town "in southern Germany, in the Schwabisch Alb region" The genealogist says these are the three but I can't tell which is the one described in the family records. Do any of you know?
      her quotes:
      Which one? There are 3 in Germany:
      72296 Schopfloch near Freudenstadt (phone book full of PFAUs) I suppose it is this one?
      73252 Schopfloch between Stuttgart and Ulm (Württemberg) (some PFAUs)
      91626 Schopfloch near Ansbach/Nürnberg (Bavaria) (no PFAUs) my knowledge of German geography is poor but can any of you tell me which is the most likely the one my family describes as southern germany near Schwabische Alb? I'm guessing it is this one but I can't find any map to let me know there is a Schopfloch in this region. Does anyone know? thanks so much . Fred Lorey

more
    • From Trier to Amsterdam

Trier Apr 16, 2015 at 12:55 AM

What is the best way to get from Trier to Amsterdam?

more
    • emilyb31913's Profile Photo

5 days in Germany need advice

Germany Apr 11, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hello!

My sister and I will land in Frankfurt on the 18th of May. We have 5 days in Germany and 4 in Denmark.

We have narrowed down these upper Germany cities to visit:
      -Frankfurt, Cologne, Aachen, Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Berlin

*Once we land in Frankfurt we are going to go directly to Cologne or maybe Aachen.

We enjoy old historic towns, museums, food, walking around cities, people watching and the ocean.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you~~

more
    • using private guides or tour group

Munich Apr 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM

My wife and I are going to Munich on Sept 29 . We would like to visit placers outside of Munich such as Berchtesgaden, NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE, Dachau and Romantic Road. Does anyone have any advice on a tour group or private guides to use? Thank you in advance.
      Ron

more
    • pton's Profile Photo

B Dortmund v Hertha - 9th May 2015 ticket

Dortmund Apr 8, 2015 at 12:27 AM

Hi.... I am football fans visiting from Hong Kong

I have came across many website (including the offical website),

bvb.de/ger/Tickets/Vorverkau...

I still trying to figure out the day for the general sales of the ticket ( as viagogo etc. is too expensive)

is there any place if I can possible to buy this league game ticket a few days before the game?

thank you

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trip to Brugge.

Aachen Apr 7, 2015 at 10:39 PM

Is it feasible? How long would the journey be; by train?

more
    • elisanderk's Profile Photo

Looking for advise

by elisanderk Online Now Oct 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM

We are going to spend a few days in Wismar, Germany. We have never visited the city before and would like us some good advice. What to see in Wismar or near Wismar? Do you know a good place to eat a romantic dinner for two? Some other suggestions?

5 Answers Oct 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    • coming to Wismar in wheelchair

by HoustonKaren Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 2:04 PM

My husb and I are hoping to come to Wismar when our cruise dock in Warnemunde. I am in a wheelchair and my husb is not handicapped. I can stand and walk with a railing or with my husb's arm. My question is how possible is it to see Wismar historical sights, how best do we get from Warnemunde to Wismar, time, transfer and bringing the small motorized wheelchair which can be stored in the trunk of a regular size vehicle and returning ot Warnemunde for ship departure at 10 pm. If there are any travel guides available who speak some English we would like that iformation also. Thank you. Karen

1 Answer Jun 18, 2011 at 4:13 PM