Travel Answers
Winton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• abseedy's Profile Photo

PADI Open Water Divers Cert. Where to get one?!?!

Gold Coast Jan 19, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Hey.

I'm moving to Brisbane/Gold Coast for Uni in July, for a year. Want to have my PADI so that I can do lots of diving with ease whilst I'm there. Does anyone know the best way to go about getting a PADI? I heard it was expensive in Australia, so planned to nip across the ocean... somewhere... for a week and check out another island whilst getting my PADI certificate. Anyone got any recommendations of places to go that are both affordable (flights, hostel + cost of course), and really worth visiting?

Thaaaanks!

more
    • jobs and housing

Rockhampton Jan 3, 2015 at 8:57 PM

Hi all how we all doing me and girlfriend are moving to rockhampton and like to know a few thinks
      Like rental properties how hard to get or how many.?
      Jobs availability?
      And uni like ?
      Thankyou for your help hope to see y soon 

more
    • Where to stay in Surfers Paradise?

Gold Coast Jan 11, 2015 at 8:59 AM

Hey there! I really hope someone could help me out. Been doing my research, but unable to come to a conclusion. Can someone give me a list of hotels that I can stay in Surfers Paradise, where I can have a good view of the ocean and are near to halal restaurants?

Really appreciate if someone could help me out.

Many thanks!!
      Ayu

more
    • Need help on great barrier reef tours

Whitsunday Islands Jan 18, 2015 at 8:10 AM

I'm going to snorkel in gbr on 3rd may 2015 and in a dilemma to choose the best tour.
      I'm looking at outer reef and its between quicksilver tour or Whitsunday tour.
      Please enlighten me!

Cheers

more
    • Cairns & Port Douglas

Port Douglas Jan 8, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I am visiting Australia for the first time in March and will be spending 4 days in Port Douglas and 3 in Cairns. Is it more cost effective for me as a solo traveller to hire a car for a week or is public transport good enough? I would like to avoid expensive tours if possible. Thanks

more