Windsor Travel Answers

change location
jennwerner's Profile Photo

Some where nice to eat downtown.

by jennwerner Online Now Jan 10, 2007 at 6:44 AM

Hi I will be in Windsor this weekend. I am looking for somewhere Nice to eat in the downtown area. We are staying at the Hilton and would like for it to be in Walking distance if possible. We are looking to pay no more than 100$$$ for two including drinks. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jennifer

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Some where nice to eat downtown.

by lcrete Online Now Mar 1, 2007 at 12:50 PM

If you would like a good experience in a quaint yet succulent restaurant, try Three, a tasting bar. It is located on Pitt street, beside Dean Martini's night club. For 30 dollars aperson, you can order the Chef's mood and the chef serves you 8 different plates of his choice. Usually, these include tenderloin tips, lamb, chicken, dumplings, spring rolls, soup, scallops... All servings are moderate so you don't get overfull. Ambiance is great! Reservations must be made.

If you do not like this, Chanoso's is another good option. It is stir-fry that you chose. Also, you can order sushi from the restaurant next door. Either options are a good value for your money. You will eat to your heart's content for 100$, including a drink or two each.

Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • barrylee's Profile Photo

Re: Some where nice to eat downtown.

by barrylee Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 7:36 PM

I'm sorry Jenn .You said walking distance. Chinosos, 3 A Tasting Bar,Honest Lawyer,Plunketts and my favorite Patrick O Ryans to name a few.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines