change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• loose_motion's Profile Photo

Friday 7pm VT meet !!

Toronto Apr 29, 2015 at 9:47 AM

Travellers and fellow residents, lets meetup at 7-44 pub and lounge. Its a pub at mt pleasant and eglinton . 2mins bus ride from eglinton subway station .
      Here's the website

http://www.seven44.com

more
    • Qualicum Beach Accommodations Recommendations Wanted

Qualicum Beach Yesterday

Hi, I'm looking for a place to stay in Qualicum Beach for 2 fairly quiet adults--something comfortable not too pricey--pool, close to beach, firepit, kitchenette...would be nice

more
    • I am searching for a house-boat to rent or a great hotel on the waterfront of Victoria

Victoria Apr 30, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Is here anybody who knows a great houseboat that I could rent or maybe a fancy Hotel directely on the waterfront in Victoria !?
      Thank you very much !

more
    • TDav's Profile Photo

Driving around British Columbia

Canada Apr 12, 2015 at 7:42 PM

Hi everyone

My wife and I are holidaying in Canada, mostly in British Columbia in October this year. We're flying into Vancouver and staying at the Fairmont Waterfront for 2 nights. Then we are travelling on the Rocky Mountaineer to Banff via Kamloops.

We have a van booked for a driving holiday with our daughter, son in law and granddaughter for a couple of weeks. The itinerary for the driving holiday is

Banff - Fairmont Springs
      Lake Louise - Fairmont Chateau
      Jasper - Patricia Lake Bungalows
      Sun Peaks - Bear Country Trails Edge
      Whistler - Whistler Platinum First Tracks Lodge
      Victoria - Fairmont Empress
      Vancouver - Fairmont Waterfront

We are staying at all of these places for 2 nights each. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on things to do in and around the towns above. Things that interest us include visiting wineries, sightseeing, photography, chairlift rides, snow mobile tours.

Thank you for any feedback.

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Going to Montreal

Montréal-Ouest Apr 6, 2015 at 3:22 PM

We're staying 7 days in Quebec. And then going to Montreal for 5 days.. Never been to Canada ..so my question. Is stay in OLD TOWN OR DOWNTOWN.... tips or what to do and see.....we,lol be staying with VRBO just not sure which area. HELP OUT...

more
    • JohnDeRose's Profile Photo

Views in Montreal

Montreal 14 hours ago

Hello,

Are there any buildings in Montreal which I can have access to its top floor to view Montreal? Ville Marie will only be ready in June.

more
    • mayt's Profile Photo

botanical garden Montreal

Montreal 15 hours ago

Is May 10th a good day to visit the botanical garden? what are the major attractions at the botanical garden?

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Road trips out of Toronto?/Shuttle bus from Toronto airports to Downtown?

Canada Apr 12, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Hello all
      Can anyone recommend towns worth seeing, say within a 250km radius of Toronto city? A couple of relatives are hiring a car in Toronto to spend 3-4 days elsewhere and they don't want to drive blindly...if they know the happening places before they go, that would be great!
      Also, are there shuttle buses from the 2 Toronto airports to the Downtown area of Toronto?
      Lastly, as Irish citizens traveling from Dublin, what documentation are they expected to fill out and will they do this in Dublin airport, Toronto airport or must they pre-apply for visa's to visit?
      Thank you all again!!!

more
    • Catholic church

Tadoussac Apr 7, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Is there a Catholic church in Tadoussac? I can't seem to find any information on churches except for the chapel. Please let me know as I'd like to get married there. Thank you!

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Montreal,Quebec

Montreal Apr 6, 2015 at 5:37 PM

ALSO ANY COOL DAY TRIPS FROM MONTREAL......

more
    • Finding Cheap Flights

Calgary Yesterday

I plan on going on a trip this summer but seeing as I am on a students budget I was hoping that I could just improvise based on what trip seems to be the most affordable.
      I was hoping that someone could recommend a resource where I do not have to know my destination, only a travel date and location from which I am departing.

Thanks so much!

more
    • Sky train fines

Vancouver Apr 19, 2015 at 3:40 AM

Do sky train fines get erased after a certain time,statute of limitations? Thanks

more
    • passport required?

Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park Yesterday

Do you have to have a passport to enter from Glacier National Park?

more
    • Sandypaws3's Profile Photo

best taxi company?

Victoria Apr 13, 2015 at 11:22 AM

I have been researching means of getting to the airport from Victoria BC. I have looked at the reviews of 3 taxi companies, and the reviews aren't very helpful because one will rate a *****, and the other will only a *. I usually throw out the highest and lowest, but in this case, they are all either extreme. I usually like the Yellow Cab, but reviews have not been good. Neither have the ones for Blue Bird Taxi or Victoria Taxi. Which one would you use?? Thanks!

Sandy

more
    • Summer Road Trip on Canadian West Coast

Canada Apr 7, 2015 at 2:02 PM

We're planning on visiting Canada's West Coast on our honeymoon from 14th of July to 11th of August and travelling around Vancouver, Whistler, Banff, Victoria and Edmonton.

The big question: Is it possible to drive around Canada at this time and not have accommodation booked months in advance? We are hoping to book days in advance instead and are willing to camp if necessary

more
    • Summer visit

Canada Apr 9, 2015 at 2:29 AM

I will be going to visit my uncle in Toronto and it will be my first time. My uncle is old and lives just with his wife and both can't really take me around. So i was thinking i can get few tips on where to visit and things to do to make my visit fun.

more