Winchester

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel & Airport Transport

Southampton Apr 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Flying into Heathrow in early October for a 14-day roundtrip cruise from Southampton. My friend and I will need a good decently priced hotel for a night or two and also a good transportation company to and from Heathrow to Southampton and return trip.

more
    • Sunday Shopping

by Sundayshopper Online Now Nov 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Are many of the smaller independent shops open in Winchester on a Sunday? Thinking of coming for the xmas market on either Sat 7th or Sun 8th Dec and wondering which day would be better.

6 Answers Nov 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    • karen_mo's Profile Photo

Christmas Market

by karen_mo Online Now Dec 10, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Hi
      Has anyone visited the Winchester christmas market this year? What did you think of it? Planning a visit on 23rd - assuming it runs right up to christmas - and would be interested to know your thoughts!

Thanks, Karen

2 Answers Dec 10, 2011 at 10:39 AM
    • teaching exchange

by travelmum3 Online Now Jan 12, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I am looking to find a teacher who would be interested in a teaching exchange to Australia.I teach lower primary (K-2) and live on the beautiful North coast of NSW in what has just been voted the best town in Australia, Yamba. Wondering if anyone knows of anyone who might be interested, who school in the the area which I can approach. Thanks in advance. :)

4 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 11:03 PM
    • Travel from Winshester to Titchfield

by Tomsouthern Online Now May 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM

We plan to stay in Winchester and want to work on some geneology. I believe my relative who came to Jamestown, Va USA in 1620 was from Titchfield. How far is that from Winchester and the best way to travel.

4 Answers May 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM
    • Looking for a good hotel near Chesil St

by ontangent Online Now Aug 22, 2007 at 2:29 AM

Hi

I am taking my wife to winchester for the weekend to do some walking and visit the excellent Black Rat restaurant (theblackrat.co.uk) again on saturday night, but need a need somewhere to stay, any ideas? Hotel du Vin was too expensive.

thanks

3 Answers Aug 25, 2007 at 12:07 AM