5 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 1:16 AM
    • wimbledon-things to do?

by daveykaye Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 3:27 PM

what is there do see or do if there is no tennis

1 Answer Apr 18, 2014 at 12:16 AM
    • What's on the Menu

by WENHEATH Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 9:38 AM

Hi

Thinking of coming to eat at your restaurant in Wimbledon (The Terrace at centre court) can you let me have a sample menu or can you let me know what steak dishes you serve as one of the party I coming can only eat steak.

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 25, 2008 at 12:49 PM
    • TinkyR's Profile Photo

Wimbledon Travelodge

by TinkyR Online Now Sep 11, 2007 at 4:33 PM

Hello,

I am possibly looking to stay at the travelodge in Wimbledon/Morden. Can anyone tell me if there is easy access to a train station or an Underground station.

Also, roughly how far away it will take to walk from the lodge to the station, and is it a nice area etc.

thanks,

Jo

1 Answer Sep 11, 2007 at 11:15 PM
    • Food in Wimbledon

by sffog Online Now Jul 30, 2003 at 1:31 PM

Hope to visit lovely Wimbledon Village for the first time in 19 years this October. Can anyone recommend vegetarian/organic restaurant and grocery? We sometimes eat fish: how about the best fish and chips? If I can't resist my favorite English meal, where can I get liver and onions? (It may amuse Wimbledon natives that since I have spent the equivalent of three months or more in the UK over the last TWENTY YEARS!, I am not an acceptable blood donor in San Francisco.) Many thanks for all help.

5 Answers Jul 17, 2005 at 2:27 AM