Wilrijk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transit Visa Inquiry

Brussels Jul 27, 2015 at 11:50 AM

I am travelling from India to Liberia, i hole a Liberia ordinary Passport and will be transiting in Brussels for 4:45 minutes on a single ticket from India to Liberia via Brussels. Do i need a transit visa?

more
    • GertD's Profile Photo

Nieuwpoort in 2 days

Nieuwpoort-Bad Jul 18, 2015 at 8:34 AM

We are 4 friends (50+) and will visit Nieuwpoort last week in September (embarking on week boattrip @ Le Boat. We have 2 days prior to the boattrip in N'poort and would like to make the best of the stay. Q: What suggestions not to be missed? Q: What is the weather like in late September? Q: Is bicycling a good idea for 2 days? Q: Is there a train connection to Holland from Nieuwpoort? Thank you!

more
    • Buying Tobacco

Charleroi Jul 11, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Hi there can somebodt tell me where to buy golden virginia tobacco in Charleroi please

more
    • brugge train station

Brugge Jul 21, 2015 at 1:14 AM

hi all.. is brugge and brugges is the same city? i traveling to brugge in late oct frm schipol amsterdam. using eurail pass. the final destination is brugge (belgium) is it the central station?

more
    • chepest travel from airport to Bruges at night

Brussels Jul 28, 2015 at 3:57 PM

hello,

We arrive at Brussles Chaleroi airport at 21:30 so wanted to know how to and how much public transport is to Bruges centre for a hotel at that time?

Many thanks

more
    • 5nights in belgium

Belgium Jul 20, 2015 at 11:14 PM

hi I am planning to vist brugge,i have 5 nights ,any recommendations what cities other than bruge to visit ,I donot want bruxxels ,I visited it ,can I stay in bruges &move to other cities &back at night or better to move,
      advise
      regards
      ghazi

more
    • belgium airport

Belgium Jul 24, 2015 at 4:24 AM

hi is there direct traiun from airport to bruges or Antwerp
      thanks

more