Wilmington Travel Answers

change location
Lillian90's Profile Photo

Wilmington and One Tree Hill

by Lillian90 Online Now Jun 30, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Hi!

I'm going to Wilmington next week with my sister, mainly because we are fans of One Tree Hill and wanted to see some of the locations that has been used.
Neither of us has a drivers license, but we would like to go over and see battleship North Carolina, as I understand it is across the river from downtown, but how do you get over there if you don't have a car? And does anyone know if it is possible to hire bikes in wilmington, i can't seem to find anything on the internet, other than a shop out near the beach?
Most of the things we want to see from the show is within walking distance, but one of the houses is pretty far out (2314 tattersalls drive), and it is one that we would really like to see, do you have any ideas of how to get there from downtown :) ?

And ideas and tips about wilmington in general will be greately appricated, thanks!

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Lillian90's Profile Photo

Re: Wilmington and One Tree Hill

by Lillian90 Online Now Jul 2, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Thanks a lot, just what i needed to know :)!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • SamyValy's Profile Photo

by SamyValy Online Now Apr 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Did you make it? I visited Wilmington and all the OTH/ Dawson's Creek locations/Studios 2 years ago and it was amazing!! Dream place!! :)

• Lillian90's Profile Photo

by Lillian90 Online Now Jun 22, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hi Samy

I haven't been on VT for a while so just saw your post to the OTH question now.
    But we made it my sister and I! And it was all that we could have hoped for, except that the Rivercourt wasn't there anymore because the show had had it's last season. But we made it to all the things we wanted to see, and we could do everything on our own with out driving, but just walking around, so it was definitely a fan-girl dream come true :)
    And Wilmington it self was such a nice place, wouldn't mind going back to that area again :)

by SamyValy Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Lillian90 wrote:
    Hi Samy

I haven't been on VT for a while so just saw your post to the OTH question now. But we made it my sister and I! And it was all that we could have hoped for, except that the Rivercourt wasn't there anymore because the show had had it's last season. But we made it to all the things we wanted to see, and we could do everything on our own with out driving, but just walking around, so it was definitely a fan-girl dream come true :) And Wilmington it self was such a nice place, wouldn't mind going back to that area again :)

I felt in love with that place..romantic, young, alive and full of interesting things to see :) I really hope to go back again..

by SamyValy Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Lillian90 wrote:
    Hi Samy

I haven't been on VT for a while so just saw your post to the OTH question now. But we made it my sister and I! And it was all that we could have hoped for, except that the Rivercourt wasn't there anymore because the show had had it's last season. But we made it to all the things we wanted to see, and we could do everything on our own with out driving, but just walking around, so it was definitely a fan-girl dream come true :) And Wilmington it self was such a nice place, wouldn't mind going back to that area again :)

I felt in love with that place..romantic, young, alive and full of interesting things to see :) I really hope to go back again..

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines