change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nancy531's Profile Photo

Best private party room?

Rehoboth Beach Dec 9, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I'm looking for advice for banquet rooms/private dining rooms in restaurants in Rehoboth Beach. We will be celebrating with around 25 people and we want good food and a private room in town (not rt 1). Let me know your thoughts! Nancy

more
    • What's open on the Waterfront for small children?

by DeniseJordan Online Now Jul 4, 2014 at 7:26 AM

What things are there to do on the Wilmington Waterfront for small children. I was told of a place called Velosity and a Children's Museum. Are they there and are they opened today, July 4, 2014?

2 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 7:50 AM
    • Late 20s bday bar

by LadyK13 Online Now Nov 8, 2013 at 8:42 AM

New to the area and looking to celebrate my 27th birthday saturday night with some friends looking for a place thats not too upscale or fancy, good prices and dancing is a possibility. On a side note I work in Law enforcement and dont want to run into any past "customers". Best places to go for such a night in the Wilmington area of NCC?

• Public transportation between South Jersey and Delaware

by bangkokboy11 Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Is there any public transportation between S Jersey (Penns Grove) and Christaiana Mall or Wilmington?
      Thanks,
      Steve

2 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    • penpoison's Profile Photo

Transportation to northern MD

by penpoison Online Now Jul 19, 2010 at 5:21 AM

I am in the process of trying to figure out to get from NYC to Washington, DC only by public transportation. I know about the bus shuttles but I would like an alternative way of traveling between the 2 cities using the long way. the only area that i am having problems with is find a way between wilmington and northern MD to catch the MARC.

If anyone has an idea on how the get between these 2 locations, i would really appreciate it. thanks for all help in advance.

P.s. i do not know how to drive.

• Parking

by rhondarae Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 4:39 PM

My son left his car at 8:00AM this morning and paid for 24 hours of parking at the lot next to Wilmington station. He is being put up in a motel in DC tonight by his company and won't return till late tomorrow night or perhaps another day of motel stays. Will his car be towed? Can he just pay the additional when he returns?

1 Answer Feb 8, 2010 at 10:28 PM
    • Water Taxis in Wilmington DE

by gmc33147 Online Now Jan 9, 2010 at 8:38 AM

How much does it cost to ride the water taxis in Wilmington Delaware? And, can you ride for an indefinite time period on one fare?

1 Answer Jan 11, 2010 at 4:38 AM
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Public Transit To An Eagles Game

by lcat61 Online Now Oct 18, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I will going to a Phila Eagles game from Wilmington. I do not want to drive. What is the best way to get there via public transit? Do they have express buses or trains to the stadium?

• scotlandscotour's Profile Photo

What Nice Places to See in Delaware???

by scotlandscotour Online Now May 28, 2004 at 7:41 AM

Hello from Scotland, UK. I'm coming to Wilmington, Delaware in September, for family and friends but whilst in the area would like to explore. I love the outdoors, nature, history and good food. I do not have a good impression so far of Delaware but I'm convinced its got good places to see, tucked away amongst the rest. Please, all you who read this, can you come up with really good VT suggestions - even the tinyest places - anywhere lovely to go? Anything beautiful? Anything you like about Delaware? We will be based in Wilmington, but can travel a bit. I'm looking forward to it, and with your help, it'll be a wonderful experience. Many thanks! Malcolm

8 Answers May 6, 2005 at 8:12 PM
    • Relocating to Wilmington,help with neighbourhoods

by m_pope Online Now May 22, 2003 at 12:04 AM

Hi everyone, We are relocating to Wilmington around June 18, 2003. We are in California now, so we've been trying to find an apartment over the internet, but do not know anything about the neighbourhoods. Anything would be of great help!! My husband will be resident physician at St Francis hospital, so we are trying to find something in that vecinity. Do you know anything about Canby Park apartments? or Village at Fox Point? How is that area and maybe what is it called? Any other advice would be more than welcome, we really do not know anyone there to guide us.Thanks a million!!!

5 Answers Jul 27, 2004 at 9:50 AM
    • what to do?

by driving2horizons Online Now Sep 20, 2002 at 11:46 AM

Hi, what is there to do in and around Wilmington?? shopping malls?? any other touristy or interesting places?? thanks, Sarah x

4 Answers Sep 21, 2002 at 1:43 PM