Williamsburg Travel Answers

change location
throwinj's Profile Photo

Nightlife in colonial Williamsburg?

by throwinj Online Now Oct 20, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Group of us late twentysomething/early thirty's are heading down to Williamsburg the weekend of the 24th of October. We're going to hit Howl o Scream Fri and Sat night but will leave the park Saturday night around 10pm to check out some of the nightlife in Williamsburg. We are staying at a hotel on Richmond Rd and would be awesome if i can get any advice on a 'pub crawl' for that area. Also if there are any clubs for dancing in the area, i could sure use the info thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Care824's Profile Photo

Re: Nightlife in colonial Williamsburg?

by Care824 Online Now Oct 31, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Sorry I didn't see this in time. For anyone else who might be wondering about this in the future, there isn't really an area with a long string of bars in close proximity. About the best that you could do is what the college kids call the "Dellies", which are the Green Leafe, Paul's Deli, and the College Delly and are located where Scotland St ends at Richmond Rd. The Green Leafe has the best selection of brews. However, these are not the only bars in town, just the most huddled together.

To my knowledge there are no dancing clubs in Williamsburg. I think the closest one is Tribeca in Newport News at the Omni.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines