Williamsburg Travel Answers

change location

Williamsburg with Toddler

by toddlertravel Online Now Aug 26, 2005 at 9:36 AM

My husband, toddler and I are going to Williamsburg for the first time next week. I would appreciate any suggestions of places to go with my 14 month old. I would also appreciate any suggestions as to dinner resturants. We would very much like to go to one of the colonial resturants. I can not recall the name, but I remember reading that one had a tavern show that was family friendly until 8pm. How about Kimg's Arms or Christina's? Any other suggestions? My son is generally very good at resturants, especially if there is a lot of action.
Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Williamsburg with Toddler

by princessdorrie Online Now Aug 26, 2005 at 12:17 PM

christinas is overpriced and not great. I like chewnings tavern, espically at lunch. lamb stew with bread is great. I also have heard that huzzars (sp?) is good, cheap, and fun. I have not been there. there is a free program at the historic church just in the historic district almost every night. everything from bell concerts to vocals. do not do the witch trials with the youngster as they are done by candlelight and can be scary, but if you can go they are loads of fun. have fun

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines