Williams

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport to Flagstaff

by Meggsy8 Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 5:34 AM

We (4 of us) will be staying in Williams for 3 nights in August via Amtrak ex Chicago. Have booked the Grand Canyon railway and we don't have other transport . Our problem seems to be getting transport from Williams to Flagstaff to take our flight out at midday. The shuttle service times are unsuitable . Are taxis available and if so could you advise the approximate cost for 4 people with luggage. Thanks so much

more
    • Transport to Flagstaff

by Meggsy8 Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 5:34 AM

We (4 of us) will be staying in Williams for 3 nights in August via Amtrak ex Chicago. Have booked the Grand Canyon railway and we don't have other transport . Our problem seems to be getting transport from Williams to Flagstaff to take our flight out at midday. The shuttle service times are unsuitable . Are taxis available and if so could you advise the approximate cost for 4 people with luggage. Thanks so much

6 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 11:26 PM
    • lodging in williams

by LyndaNYC Online Now Nov 5, 2013 at 5:24 AM

I'll be traveling solo from NYC to Williams via Amtrak in the Spring of 2014..will take the shuttle from Williams to GC.. I saw on line.. however now, seems I cannot find the place again... Lodging was on the main street, not a large chain motel, but was what seemed a small place..I remember reading it was historic.. dows anyone know the name? Thanks.. Lynda

8 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 8:05 AM
    • wild west

by gapiffy Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 3:57 AM

this could be completely wrong but i thought i read or heard somewhere that at williams arizona a sort of old west show down thing is staged-- you know the cowboys facing each other outside a old saloon etc. does anyone know anything of the sort or where anything tlike this hapens .thanks

5 Answers Aug 23, 2011 at 3:59 PM
    • Transport frm Airport to TheTrain

by TIngersoll Online Now Oct 6, 2007 at 8:56 AM

Having reservations on the Grand Canyon Railway, will a buckboard from TheTrain pick us up at the FlgStaff Airport?

2 Answers Oct 6, 2007 at 10:56 AM