change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• darrmont's Profile Photo

Bicycle rental

Curaçao Aug 26, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I am considering renting a bicycle but it seems very expensive and I had thought of buying a 2nd hand bicycle as an alternative, are there any shops such cash converters (pawn shops) where I could buy a 2nd hand bicycle

more
    • Does Equus still exist?? Grill out on Friday nights??

Curaçao Aug 19, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Would you recommend the Ranch or Equus. The Argentinian steak/chicken on skewers (Churrasca). We like local things to do and we tried this place the last time we were there in '07 but so crowded, could not get a table for awhile so we chose to leave. Is it still good. What is another local spot that sells krioyo. Thanks! Which beach to visit that is the prettiest. Porto Marie, Grote Knip, Playa Kalki we have been to. Any others??

more
    • Going to Willemstad in June

by e-doub34 Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 9:49 PM

I've read alot of mixed comments about the Breezes Resort and it makes me wonder what am I really in for. If anyone has stayed there recently please tell me how it was before it's too late!

• Williamstad cruise visit

by tonyuna Online Now Mar 24, 2010 at 3:04 PM

I will be coming to WILLIAMSTAD on a cruise in March 2011, with a group of 10. I would like to find out some information about where the ships dock.
      1. How far is the cruise port from downtown Williamstad (is it within walking distance). We have some people that can not walk great distances.
      2. Is there any shopping at or near the cruise port?
      3. We want to take a tour but do not know which tours are the best. What would be a good tour to take for 10 old foggies?
      4. Can you suggest any thing else to do while we are there? We will only be there for the day.

Thank you.

Tonytuna

3 Answers May 30, 2010 at 7:52 PM
    • Curacao Hato Caves

by Suwenda Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 7:48 PM

When you are on vacation on our beautiful island and you need somewhere to go, you want to explore on our island, come to the Curacao Hato Caves. This is one of the most beautiful cave of Curacao. There you can learn a lot of Hato Cave history. When you arrive at the cave, you can see some carves where the Caiquetios Indians religious ceremonies took place about 1500 years ago. In other words, it is a nice historical experienced. It is a pitty to visit Curacao without visiting the hato caves.

1 Answer Oct 18, 2007 at 3:07 AM
    • Curacao Hato Caves

by Suwenda Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 12:25 PM

When you are on vacation on our beautiful island and you need somewhere to go, you want to explore on our island, come to the Curacao Hato Caves. This is one of the most beautiful cave of Curacao. There you can learn a lot of Hato Cave history. When you arrive at the cave, you can see some carves where the Caiquetios Indians religious ceremonies took place about 1500 years ago. In other words, it is a nice historical experienced.

2 Answers Oct 17, 2007 at 7:34 PM