Wilhelmshaven

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 6-10 June Travel to watch son in football tournament

Osnabrück Apr 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I'm travelling 6-10 June (Fri to Tues) 2014 to Harderberg/Osnabruck to watch my son and team play in a boys football tournament. He'll be doing his thing with his team most of the time, and staying with a local family as part of the experience - Are there any festivals, events, or anything going on during this weekend in the Osnabruck area? Thanks, M

more
    • traveling from berlin

by martykerr69 Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 8:54 AM

i want to travel to wilhelmsheaven from berlin how do i get there

2 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    • train from berlin

by martykerr69 Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 8:49 AM

i want to get from berlin to wilhelmsheaven by train on the 8th august 2013 how but i get there.

2 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    • Getting there

by Ltonya5467 Online Now Feb 9, 2011 at 6:31 AM

Where would you fly into to get to Wilhelmshaven

1 Answer Feb 9, 2011 at 6:39 AM
    • Ferry Sevice

by RafterDave Online Now Apr 13, 2007 at 3:16 PM

I am interested in the ferry schedule from Wilhelmshaven across the Jade River. I will be traveling by bicycle in late August of this year, early September.

1 Answer Apr 13, 2007 at 4:19 PM
    • Wilhelmshaven to Weert Netherlands - how and how long!??!?

by thelord Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 9:37 PM

I'm travelling from Wilhelmshaven to Weert by train and am wondering what is the best way to get there. The route I think is right would be Wilhelmshaven to Oldenburg then onto Leer, Rheine, Bad Benthiem, Amsterdam, Rotterdam then finally Weert!??!? Has anyone made this trip and know how long this will take??

Any info re times, changeovers, etc etc wopuld be massively appreciated!

I need to be in Weert by around 6pm and was thinking of setting off around 8am to be safe!

1 Answer Apr 6, 2005 at 10:19 PM
    • Flat or appartment in WHV

by deserve Online Now Sep 19, 2003 at 12:32 AM

I'm going to be in WHV from 15-October to 1-February and I have to rent a flat mainly in the centrum. I'm staying with my girlfriend so we don't want to share it. Can anybody help me?