Wilaya de Mascara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to Guelma

Algeria Jul 27, 2015 at 1:30 AM

I live in Finland. I am planning to visit Guelma. I am wondering what is the best way to be there. Should I rent car from Constantine airport? How safe it is to drive on the northern part of Algeria? Can I use my Finnish driving license to drive in Algeria?

more
    • Visa length

Algeria Jul 17, 2015 at 9:10 AM

I applied for a visa to Algeria they received it on June 30, I have yet to received it or my american passport back. How long does it normally take? The embassy in New York never answers the phone. Should I be worried?

more
    • ant gay bar/clubs in Algiers and Oran?

Algeria Jul 14, 2015 at 10:14 AM

hi everyone,

i am traveling to algeria in 2 weeks. i am black gay guy late 20s"not camp" and i wanted to find out is there any gay bar/club to go in Algiers or Oran? also how much money do i need for a week just to eat out dinner everyday?

thank you in advance your reply will be much appreciated..:)

more
    • Travelling to Algiers alone

Algeria Jun 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM

Hey! Im planning in travelling to Algiers to meet my boyfriend (i know him well so thats not a concern). I am 18 and im going to stay at a hotel with my boyfriend (not the same room of course), we are not planning on going out too much, only in the day time and mainly just to buy food.

Will it be safe? I feel like it will because its not like i'll ever be alone, but considering what just happened in Tunisia, and also in general since i am a girl and so young, what do you think? And if i go should i wear hijab just in case, or will it be fine as long as i cover my body well?

more

Popular Wilaya de Mascara Travel Answer Locations