Travel Answers
Wilaya de Jijel

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How much cost a bus or train Alger- Annaba and where can i book it?

Algeria Jul 2, 2014 at 3:49 AM

How much cost a bus or train Alger- Annaba and where can i book it?

more
    • maykal's Profile Photo

Money in Algeria

Algeria Jun 23, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Just sent my visa application to the Algerian Consulate in London, so hopefully will be in Algeria in August (I know it isn't the best time to travel, but I've always wanted to go and this is the only time I can!).

Now I'm wondering about money. Will I be able to withdraw cash from ATMs using a debit or a credit card, or do I need to take enough cash with me? I've got the Bradt guide from 2007 which says there are very few ATMs that don't always take foreign cards, but 7 years later maybe things have changed.

Are British pounds easy to exchange, or should I take Euros? Any other advice about where to exchange money would also be welcome.

more
    • GulsahG's Profile Photo

Money submit & change

Algeria 15 hours ago

Do I have to submit my money (dolars or euros) to someone in airport? And for example, if I forget to submit how much money I have, can I still exchange it to dinars in Alger?

more
    • vanessacosta's Profile Photo

Travel with my son to Algeria

Algeria Jul 8, 2014 at 3:04 AM

Hello there,

I want to travel with my 2 year old son for Algeria. We are of Portuguese origin. I'm not married or divorced, I'm a single mother. I want to know what we need to go to Algeria. Quesque I need and quesque my son need? Can you give me any info please?

Thank you,
      Vanessa

more
    • cwaterbury's Profile Photo

Black Market Rate in Algiers

Algeria Jul 7, 2014 at 10:55 PM

How easy is it to change Dollars on the black market? What is the present rate approx?

more

Popular Wilaya de Jijel Travel Answer Locations