change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vegomadam's Profile Photo

Lunch in Imlil

Imlil Feb 8, 2015 at 12:24 PM

How much does it cost to have lunch in Imlil?

more
    • Fez

Fes Feb 8, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Is there any night life bars n clubs

more
    • Money exchange

Marrakesh Mar 1, 2015 at 4:15 PM

I'm in London and will be headed for Marrakech soon. Can someone tell me the best place to get the dirham. I'm getting conflicting stories!

more
    • Algeciras - Chefchaouen

Morocco Feb 28, 2015 at 7:29 AM

Which is best arrival port from Algeciras if we are traveling onward to Chefchaouen? Ceuta or Tanger Med?

If we arrive by noon, will we be able to take a bus from either port or a Grand taxi?

Thanks,
      Michael

more
    • Licensed tour guide

Marrakesh Feb 25, 2015 at 4:01 PM

How can I prearrange to book a licensed tour guide. One to pick up at the airport and one to show us around the Medina, Souks, etc... Any recommendations? Must speak English. There will be 4 of us.

more
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Purchasing train tickets

Morocco Feb 7, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Will be in Tangiers and then traveling to the following cities, Rabat, Casablanca and Marrakesh, is it possible to purchase train tickets for all three destinations in Tangiers?

more
    • How far to Medina

Marrakesh Feb 28, 2015 at 7:22 AM

Hi, I am taking my mother to Gueliz, how far is Medina from there?

more
    • Changing of US currency at Casablanca Airport !!

Casablanca Feb 14, 2015 at 5:57 AM

Will I be able to change US 100$ bills into local currency at the Airport ?

Or will I have to lug around US $ bills in smaller denominations ?

Many thanks for any help offered.

Cheers,
      Carlos.

more
    • Fez -what does it offer

Morocco Feb 8, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Is fez very touristic and what does it offer day n night time

more
    • A Good cuppa

Morocco Feb 16, 2015 at 11:37 AM

I try to convince myself I like the taste of Maroc tea but my honesty espouses its extreme sweetness and accordingly its sickliness. Are there other options of a brew - we all love the traditional english tea. This query has been brewing in my mind for 14years now.

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Travel initially Morocco

Morocco Feb 6, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hello, I would like to visit Morocco this year. I have made a travel initially for Morrocco, what do you think? Am i perhaps missing some towns, or is this initially covering all the important sights?
      1.-meknes
      2.-rabat
      3.-sahar camel tour, (Merzouga; -Zagora, Erg Chebbi Desert, Erg Chebbi)
      -4.tangiers
      5.-fez
      6.-marrakech
      7.-casablanca
      8.- Moulay Idriss
      9.- Chefchaouen
      10.- Draa Valley, Zagora, Ouarzazate - Taourirt Kasbah,

,Ait ben haddou, Telouet, Oulad Driss, Warzazat, M’hamid)

11.-Atlas (Imlil, Toubkal national park, ait ben haddou) ++
      12.- The Dades Valley
      13.-Errachidia
      14.- Nkob*
      15.- Tamdaght
      16.- Skoura

Thank you in advance for your tips!

more

Popular Wilaya de Fes Travel Answer Locations

• Trekking

Wilaya de Fes Oct 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM

We are staying in Fes for 5 days then trekking through Oum er Rbia and Aguelmane Azigza near Khenifra and wondered if anyone out there had camped at either of these places.

Any information on places to camp / shop for basics and local transportation in these areas would be much appreciated.

• I will be in Fes from 13th March till 6th April

Wilaya de Fes Feb 17, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Hi... I will be in Fes around March 13th, 2010 till April 6th..
      So, if you're visiting Fes during that time shoot me an email and let's hang around and have some fun. My email address is said18@msn.com

See you there,
      Said

• suvanki's Profile Photo

Fes Sacred Music Festival

Wilaya de Fes Nov 6, 2005 at 4:47 PM

Hi, Just seen a TV programme on C4 about Sufi music, which featured Fes Sacred Music Festival. Is this an annual event? If so What dates will it be on in 2006?
      Also, what dates for Essaouira Gnaoua Festival 2006?
      Best Wishes,
      Sue x

2 Answers Nov 7, 2005 at 12:35 PM
    • Places to sleep in Fez

Wilaya de Fes Aug 1, 2005 at 8:34 AM

Has anyone got suggestions on places to sleep in Fez ? looking for nice places in between 10 or less to 20 € maximmun. Any experience with this ?

Regards

• Jooday's Profile Photo

Going from Lisbon to Fes

Wilaya de Fes Jul 4, 2005 at 11:00 AM

Hi - I will taking a trip to Portugal, and we decided to take it a step further and get ourselves to Morocco. I am trying to find out what is the best way to from Lisboa to the Morocco. There are a few trains and buses, but I can't seem to find solid information that I can use to plan my itnerary.

Our plan is to arrive in Lisbon and immediately begin to head to Spain to board the ferry to Tangier.

Any information regardling getting there/where to stay/ and where to go would be greatly appreciated!

2 Answers Aug 14, 2005 at 10:08 AM
    • tafurojo's Profile Photo

Hotel/Hostel in Fez

Wilaya de Fes Apr 5, 2005 at 4:48 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good hotel in Fez that is likely to have other backpackers? This will be my first taste of Morocco and would like a clean and safe environment that I can use as a kick off for the rest of my trip.

Thank you!

1 Answer Apr 5, 2005 at 6:36 PM
    • qattous's Profile Photo

Train reservation from Fes to Marrakech

Wilaya de Fes Jul 13, 2004 at 12:11 AM

Hello, I am going to be in Morocco for a short trip of six days in early August. Since I am short on time, I would like to make a night journey from Fes to Marrakech by train. Yet, since in August there will be many travelers, it is advised (from lonely planet and virtual tourist) to make reservations especially for a sleeping bed on the train. Does any one know the phone number of the train company or any way to make reservations. I checked the oncf.org.ma and it does not have any way of making reservation. Any answer or lead is greatly appreciated. Tousand of thanks. Qattous.

5 Answers Jul 27, 2004 at 12:19 AM
    • Travelling from Nador to Fes

Wilaya de Fes Mar 21, 2004 at 1:32 PM

The CTM coach/train appears to have an arrival in Fes at 2am. Are there different CTM/Supratours connections to arrive in Fes at a more reasonable time.? If not, what other links are there from Nador to Fes?