Wilaya de Fes Travel Answers

change location
Jooday's Profile Photo

Going from Lisbon to Fes

by Jooday Online Now Jul 4, 2005 at 11:00 AM

Hi - I will taking a trip to Portugal, and we decided to take it a step further and get ourselves to Morocco. I am trying to find out what is the best way to from Lisboa to the Morocco. There are a few trains and buses, but I can't seem to find solid information that I can use to plan my itnerary.

Our plan is to arrive in Lisbon and immediately begin to head to Spain to board the ferry to Tangier.

Any information regardling getting there/where to stay/ and where to go would be greatly appreciated!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • brotherleelove's Profile Photo

RE: Going from Lisbon to Fes

by brotherleelove Online Now Jul 4, 2005 at 12:08 PM

You will have to get yourselves to Algeciras on the southern tip of Spain to catch a ferry across to Tangier. These ferries run very frequently every day, all day, and take about 3 hours to cross. Transmediterranea.com is one company's website for this ferry.

From Lisbon you will want to find the fastest transportation to Sevilla or Cadiz, and then down to Algeciras. There is a train from Sevilla to Algeciras and I think it passes through Cadiz.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • chanito's Profile Photo

RE: Going from Lisbon to Fes

by chanito Online Now Aug 14, 2005 at 10:08 AM

From Lisbon, you're best bet would be to get a bus to Seville and then switch there for a bus on LINESUR to Algeciras, ferry to Tangier (every hour), then the train (www.oncf.ma) to Fes. You can e mail me if you are looking for a place to stay in Fes)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Wilaya de Fes Travel Answer Locations