Wilaya d' Oran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling in a group

Algeria Apr 25, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi, is someone able to tell me of any reasonable hotels near Tazmalt, district of Bejaia? I would like one or two of family to visit me for when I get married in that area. Also, if anyone can let me know if they have any experience of making a group booking for a family of 4 to visit for the wedding that would be great. Would I need a letter of invite from my Fiance or would I just need a hotel booking confirmation? Not getting any answers so help would be appreciated if anyone knows. Thanks.

more
    • Staying for one year

Algeria Apr 27, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Hi Guys,

I would like to travel to Algeria from the UK as soon as possible. I know that one the visa application for a tourist visa you have options of 30 days or 90 days. I would like to stay for much longer, roughly a year if possible as its such a beautiful country and I have many friends who live there that I would like to visit. I have been told that when you are in Algeria you are able to go to any local police station and update your visa to last for longer, is this true? I would really like to stay for a long period of time and I just need some kind of confirmation that when in the country you are able to extend your visa to stay for a long period.

Thanks, Sofyaan

more
    • 17 year old traveling alone

Algeria Apr 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM

Hello everyone, i am planning to go to Algeria this summer the problem is i am 17 years old, and i would go there by my self is it possible go get a visa? I am italian and i have friends there... What do i need to get a visa?
      Thanks in advance

more

Popular Wilaya d' Oran Travel Answer Locations

• tobacco from Algeria

Oran May 25, 2014 at 6:25 AM

How much duty payed tobacco can I bring back from Algeria into the uk legally. I know that for duty free tobacco the guidlines are 200 cigarettes or 250g of tobacco. I wanted to know how much Tobacco I can take back with me if it is bought in Algeria and is taxed already?

• Wearing Shorts

Oran May 22, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Are you allowed to wear shorts in Algeria. do people see this as inappropriate?

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 5:00 PM
    • Vita notturna ad Orano

Oran May 1, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Quando e cosa fare ad Orano la notte?

4 Answers May 4, 2014 at 1:22 PM
    • OceanToLove's Profile Photo

Oran Algeria

Oran Dec 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I am wanting to go to Algeria... I am a woman and will be alone... is it safe? Is there anything I should know about before I go? Thanx :) Jeanette

4 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    • andre43's Profile Photo

foreign traveller

Oran Apr 11, 2008 at 8:01 PM

If I choose to visit Oran alone and do not speak French or Arabic, will I be able to hire an English or Spanish speaking guide with no plroblem? Andre

1 Answer Apr 18, 2008 at 2:16 PM
    • Spain to Algeria

Wilaya d' Oran Apr 12, 2007 at 9:40 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit Algeria this autumn via Spain. I know that a crossing runs between Alicante in Spain and Oran in Algeria. Would like to know if Oran is good cultural place to visit for a few days. I have been trying to get a book about Algeria but have been unable to locate one apparently Lonely Planet is publishing one later this year - any ideas?

Any help is much apreciated. Elizabeth

3 Answers Apr 21, 2007 at 2:14 PM
    • Going to Oran, Algeria

Oran Jan 8, 2006 at 9:56 PM

Salut les amis:
      I will be going on vacation to Oran, Algeria summer 2006.
      I would like to have names of good hotels, were it is safe for a woman alone to stay.
      Also if you have prices per night, either in dollars or dinars.

1 Answer Oct 14, 2006 at 7:23 PM
    • andre43's Profile Photo

genealogy research

Wilaya d' Oran Jun 13, 2005 at 1:09 PM

is there anyone in Oran who can help me with genealogy research of my grandfather's family? The Catholic church closed their records a couple of months ago and I never hear from La Mairie when I write to them. Help

• Mahoud's Profile Photo

A visit to Oran?

Oran Jun 8, 2004 at 1:51 PM

Hello. I am new here and my own Page is just in the beginning but, anyway, maybe someone can help me by my intention to visit Oran. I live in Germany and a friend of mine lives in Oran. I like to visit him but i am not sure if it's possible. There is the problem that i don't speak any france, only english and of course only some words arabic. And i am not sure how safe it is for a european man in north Algeria. Then i need a visa. Can i get a visa without any travel agenture only with a private Invitation? I think about to go to Oran in Oktober or November. How is the season in that time? Also i would be very thankful for any tips and help. Best wishes to you and thank's.

25 Answers Jul 29, 2005 at 1:15 AM
    • sending flowers by internet

Oran Mar 9, 2003 at 6:20 AM

is there a site where i could order flowers from france, to be delivered in Oran?? thanks in advance

3 Answers Dec 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM