Travel Answers
Wieuwerd

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Long Term Accommodation in Nijmegen surrounding - What should I expect?

Provincie Gelderland 6 hours ago

Hi everyone,

We are a family of 3 from Canada with a one year old child. We are planning to move to in the Nijmegen surroundings. I would like to know what should I expect in terms of difficulties of finding a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment within 30-40 minutes from Radboud university, rent price etc.

I've heard that you can get a subsidy from the Dutch government if you are a student and have an independent apartment not exceeding 650 EUR rent per month, how realistic is to find an apartment not exceeding this limit?

Please note that our baby sleeps with us in the same bed, it is Ok if we have to go with only 1 bedroom as long as it's not smaller than 60m2.

Thank!

more
    • employment

Zwolle Jun 1, 2015 at 12:38 AM

hi Guys how easy is it for an ex pat to gain employment in holland

more
    • jkb1's Profile Photo

Travel pass

Amsterdam May 26, 2015 at 10:24 AM

will be in Amsterdam for two days. Which train pass will be economical? I will be staying in Amsterdam sloterdijk.

more
    • jkb1's Profile Photo

Amsterdam, Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg to Amsterdam Sloterdijk

Amsterdam May 25, 2015 at 11:00 AM

I am arriving at Amsterdam, Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg by Mega Bus.How can I reach Amsterdam Sloterdijk from Amsterdam, Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg?

more
    • GertD's Profile Photo

antique shops

Nijmegen May 21, 2015 at 6:00 AM

are there antique shops in nijmegen?

more
    • Notsil's Profile Photo

Bars showing UK football in Deventer

Deventer May 15, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Hi, I wonder if anyone knows if there is a bar in Deventer showing UK football matches, particulary Liverpool on 16 May.

Thanks for any advice :)
      Regards

more
    • Im 22 from UK working in Kleve is it worth me going to nijmegan?

Nijmegen May 13, 2015 at 1:27 PM

im 22 im going to be working in Kleve germany for 2 weeks from 18th of may. i am off saturday sunday and monday( 23,24,25th of may) is it work me getting a taxi/buss to nijmegan for a night out. i would be on my own but i want to be able to have drinks in the afternoon and stay out late with music. thanks

more
    • Im 22 from UK working in Kleve is it worth me going to nijmegan?

Nijmegen May 13, 2015 at 1:27 PM

im 22 im going to be working in Kleve germany for 2 weeks from 18th of may. i am off saturday sunday and monday( 23,24,25th of may) is it work me getting a taxi/buss to nijmegan for a night out. i would be on my own but i want to be able to have drinks in the afternoon and stay out late with music. thanks

more
    • about meerlo

Meerlo May 3, 2015 at 7:01 AM

what is the religion in meerlo village netherlands?

more
    • buitensorg's Profile Photo

FURNISHED apartment for 1 or 2 months

Netherlands 21 hours ago

Hello, we are looking for a 2 bed furnished apartment outside of Amsterdam (Haarlem e.g) for a short term let. How do we go about this ...any suggestions? Rental max 1500 euros. Kind thanks!

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need info eindhoven

Eindhoven May 24, 2015 at 12:17 AM

Hello Friends,

Wanted to know where i can buy good brown bread in eindhoven
      Looking for local old bakery apart from Albert heijn or any other super market..
      Any bakery near centrum will work for me...

Thnx

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

need info places around

Eindhoven May 18, 2015 at 9:44 AM

Hi Friends,
      Could you pls let me know list of places which
      I can visit for one/two day trip from eindhoven..
      Even places outside Nederland are fine for me..

Thanks
      Chetan

more
    • HOTELS IN jORDAAN

Amsterdam May 16, 2015 at 8:13 AM

Can you recommend hotels in the Jordaan and nine streets area? We are looking to spend 100-150 euro. Thanks, Carla

more
    • Transit in Amsterdam

Amsterdam May 31, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Hi, I have an 13 hrs layout time in Amsterdam airport to Newcastle.
      Is it possible to sightseeing some nice places? Any recommendations? Thanks.

more
    • Layover time

Schiphol May 21, 2015 at 3:49 AM

I am traveling from the USA on a KLM flight, operated by Delta, to Warsaw, Poland. I have a 1hour 25 minute layover in Amsterdam's Schiphol airport. The connecting flight is a KLM flight. I appears I will arrive at the D concourse and whereas my connecting flight leaves from the C concourse. Will I have enough time? Will I have to go through customs? Will I need to go through security again? Anything else I should prepare for?

more
    • Men Second Hand Shops Eindhoven

Eindhoven May 20, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Hey Guys! I'm going to Eindhoven with my brothers on monday. We've never been there before and are looking for Second Hand, Vinyl and Videogame Stores in Eindhoven.

When it comes to clothes we're looking for old sports jerseys (Football, Basketball, Baseball etc), sunglasses, backpacks, vintage jackets etc... you know what I'm talking bout.

Any recommendations are very welcome!

Thanks in Advance! :)

more
    • Greosebeek cemetery

Groesbeek May 14, 2015 at 2:58 PM

How do you get from Amsterdam to Groesbeek cemetery? We will not be driving. I understand the cemetery is about 2km from Groesbeek. Is there a bus or taxi available if needed?

more
    • alexasanford's Profile Photo

Are tulips still in bloom on the Bollenstreek near Leiden/Haarlem?

Netherlands May 14, 2015 at 1:16 AM

We would like to bike or walk part of the Bollenstreek near Hillegom or Leiden. Can anyone tell me if the tulips are still in bloom this week (May 14th to 16th)? And do you know a place where we could rent bikes near the tulip path? Thanks!!!

more
    • Transportation from Amsterdam to Ijmuiden cruise port

Amsterdam May 26, 2015 at 4:16 PM

Our flight arrives in Amsterdam at 0800 in the morning and our cruise ship doesn't leave from Ijmuiden until 4 pm. We would like to spend a few hours exploring Amsterdam before doing a more thorough exploration when we return. Two questions: First, what is the best way to get from Amsterdam to Ijmuiden cruise port and second, is there any place to store our luggage while we explore? Thanks!

more
    • jkb1's Profile Photo

visit RLD

Amsterdam May 26, 2015 at 9:11 AM

I am interested to go around RLD around 9 pm with my wife to see insight the RLD.

Is it safe?
      Are there walking tours of the area? Or can we go around ourselves?

How much will it cost?

more
    • Amsterdam to Budapest (OZORA)

Amsterdam May 12, 2015 at 11:39 AM

Hi everyone. Is anybody going to Ozora leaving from Amsterdam? My boyfriend and I need a ride, we want to share expenses. Or if anybody is interested we can rent a car and share the expenses.

more
    • krodych@shaw.ca

Amsterdam May 7, 2015 at 8:58 AM

I have been told that there is a rijsttafel restaurant in Dam Square that serves a buffet-style rijsttafel. Does anyone know the name and address of this restaurant? Can you offer any recommendations about it? Thanks.

more
    • Traveling to Amsterdam alone in December, any tips?

Amsterdam May 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Hi, I'm 19 years old, I'm going to Amsterdam solo to meet with my friend whom I've met online. We've been talking fro years so I know him well, we skype, know each others family. I will be staying at his home. We kind of have a love affair I could say:) I'm an American/Russian from California USA. I'm a very cautious person at all times when it comes to unfamiliar faces, places ect. This will be my first travel alone and I'm excited to be independent and alone. Any tips on dangers, safety, ect? Thank you!

more
    • Good locations to live for a while in Eindhoven

Eindhoven May 19, 2015 at 10:15 PM

I tried to ask this before but it seems to have disappeared.
      I am coming to Eindhoven for in July (2015) for the second half of the year and wonder where is a good place to find an apartment. I am looking for a neighbourhood that is a bit interesting, perhaps a bit alternative or with an art scene, interesting cafes, bars, etc.

Any advice from locals or people who have lived in Eindhoven would be welcome!

more
    • Cheap place to stay in Amsterdam

Amsterdam May 28, 2015 at 7:10 AM

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me a good and cheap place to stay in Amsterdam. More help will be appreciated!

more