Wiesbaden Travel Answers

change location

S stations in Wiesbaden

by hermonbingo Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 9:41 AM

coming by train from Frankfurt main airport to Wisbaden,
my destination - AM Schlosspark 74, 65203 Wiesbaden
with luggage
where I have to change transportation - train bus taxi etc - in order to go to the above destination in the cheapest / effective way?

thank you for your help

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: S stations in Wiesbaden

by leics Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 9:50 AM

You can get the train from Frankfurt airport (irt is very well signed, and ticket office staff speeak good English) to Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof (main station). Journey takes around 40 minutes, mostly direct with no changes.

bahn.de/p/view/international...

will give you train times and details. Put 'Frankfurt Flughafen' into the search box.

Can't help you with directions from the station at Wiesbaden, I'm afraid, but if you put the address into Google maps you'll get a useful streetmap.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Ina08's Profile Photo

by Ina08 Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Frankfurt Airport has a trainstation below the arrival hall of terminal 1. Here the S-Bahn to Wiesbaden leaves and costs quite cheap (less than 5 Euro, if I remember correctly). The platforms where the S-Bahn leaves are shown on the time table posted on the right hand side of the moving stairs on the arrival level. Then go down to the lower level and follows the signs which take you to the platforms.

In Wiesbaden you probably would need a taxi.

Here a link to the terminal layout of FRA Airport airportcity-frankfurt.de/cms... click on the left side on "Terminalpläne"

Hope this helps

• Kathrin_E's Profile Photo

by Kathrin_E Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 10:14 AM

The search function on www.bahn.de allows entering either station/stop or an exact address. Enter "Wiesbaden, Am Schlosspark 74" as your destination on the query page (not the start page but the second one that asks more details).

You'll get bus connections on bus 14 from Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof to Biebrich, Herzogsplatz.

• abalada's Profile Photo

by abalada Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 12:54 PM

DB timetable
    reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/qu...
    To: [address] Am Schlosspark 74, 65203 Wiesbaden

Single ticket is EUR 3,60.
    This is a zone-to-zone ticket which allows you to travel to any train/tram/bus stop in Wiesbaden.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines