Wichita

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Island Trader vacations

by BillnMisty Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Does anyone have experience with membership to the subject travel company?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    • Wichita and Hutchinson for Thanksgiving

by Abmer22 Online Now Nov 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM

We are driving from Chicago to visit my sister and her family for Thanksgiving in Hutchinson and staying in Wichita. Could you give me any advice on what we should do or see on the way and what we can do when we are in town? We plan on shopping for black Friday and possibly going out to eat a few times. We love exploring new cities.

4 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    • International Student - need info on Wichita

by kranthi Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Hi, I am from India, planning to pursue Masters in Wichita State University in January 2014. Could you please let me know the safety of the city, best place for accommodation, transport and part time job availability. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Sep 12, 2013 at 5:38 AM
    • Worldtraveler's Profile Photo

Around the airport

by Worldtraveler Online Now Sep 19, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Any tips on good places to eat close to the airport in Wichita? By close I mean "walking distance." By walking distance I mean "a 2-mile radius without having to jaywalk."

I used to go to flight training in Memphis and after a couple of years ended up knowing all the ins and outs of the area.
      But since our management changed our training location to Wichita, everything's new.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM
    • Interesting Playgrounds

by jjgasman Online Now Mar 5, 2007 at 1:16 PM

I'm looking for any unusual playground in the Wichita area. For example, perhaps it might be built over a stream, into a mountain, have unusual attractions, etc. Can anyone offer advice?

1 Answer Mar 23, 2008 at 9:18 PM
    • Booking Information

by ejones Online Now Jul 10, 2006 at 4:34 PM

Can you use a debit card or your checking account to book tickets over the phone at wichita ICT airport?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2006 at 4:48 PM
    • jackcd's Profile Photo

kansas vacation

by jackcd Online Now Jul 2, 2006 at 7:06 AM

we are going to wichita in august for vacation. what are the cultural highlights? we like hiking in the mountains. are there any nearby?

6 Answers Jul 4, 2006 at 11:58 AM
    • Gluten free good

by NancyCrawford Online Now Jun 30, 2006 at 10:53 PM

I belong to the celiac support group and missed their last dinner since I live in Hutch and can't travel much. I rember before I got celiac sprue how great your food was. I heard from the support group you put a list together. could you plese email it to me? I'm planning on coming there tomorrow to eat, shop and go to the Warren. thanks in advance for your help, it's so hard to find somewhere to eat and feel like a normal person and part of a group.
      We admire the time it took to help the group and future undiagnosed celiacs. There also have 3 kinds of gluten free beer available that you could order and probably sell quite a bit of, if you would like their names let me know. thanks, Nacy Crawford.

1 Answer Aug 31, 2006 at 11:53 AM