Whitefish

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling to Whitefish with Family in mid July

by mnsmith Online Now Jun 23, 2008 at 11:19 AM

My family and I are excited to visit Whitefish in mid July, and staying at the Grouse Lodge. I have a 3 year old, 5 year old, and 7 year old traveling with my wife, and I and we are looking for fun and adventures in your region. We will be in the area for 2 days and are looking for trip ideas that will enhance our experience. We want to use our time in the best possible way, and are an adventurous family looking for the best use of our time. I am looking for your input on anything and am looking for detail suggestions on the following areas: 1- best places to visit 2-best family hikes 3-places to eat 4-best places to water river rafting (company to recommend) 5-best scenic horse rides that are family friendly (company name) 6-best places to fish or guide to recommend (what do we need for gear and equipment) 7. unique shops or places of interest 8. places to rent bikes and places to ride them. 9. any other ideas you can suggest : )

• SherwoodTravel's Profile Photo

Traveling to Whitefish this weekend, 02-09-08

by SherwoodTravel Online Now Feb 6, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Hi,

I will be traveling to Whitefish this weekend from Spokane, Washington with my boyfriend. We are debating whether or not it is best to drive or take the Amtrak train given the drastic weather conditions. Any suggestions?

Also, I would appreciate any advice for fun/memorable things to do while staying in Whitefish.

Thanks to all who may reply,

Sharlene

• Places to stay in Whitefish

by bshrum Online Now Nov 12, 2007 at 10:47 AM

In June 2008, my family, and couple of friends and I will be visiting the Glacier area and plan to stay in Whitefish. We were hoping for some inside information on places to stay. We would like to find a hotel or vacation rental, prefreably with two or three bedrooms, located in the downtown area or within walking distance to the downtown area as we'd like to experience the good restaurants and pubs and not have to do much driving.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you for your help!

Bridgett

• billsanf's Profile Photo

Weather in October

by billsanf Online Now May 30, 2005 at 3:04 PM

What will the weather be like in Whitefish in mid October?