change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sandypaws3's Profile Photo

best taxi company?

Victoria Apr 13, 2015 at 11:22 AM

I have been researching means of getting to the airport from Victoria BC. I have looked at the reviews of 3 taxi companies, and the reviews aren't very helpful because one will rate a *****, and the other will only a *. I usually throw out the highest and lowest, but in this case, they are all either extreme. I usually like the Yellow Cab, but reviews have not been good. Neither have the ones for Blue Bird Taxi or Victoria Taxi. Which one would you use?? Thanks!

Sandy

more
    • Sky train fines

Vancouver Apr 19, 2015 at 3:40 AM

Do sky train fines get erased after a certain time,statute of limitations? Thanks

more
    • aussirose's Profile Photo

VT Mini Meet October 2015

Vancouver Apr 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Expressions of Interest wanted :o) We will be in Vancouver early October and would love to meet up with some locals.
      So far we have Ann75, the_dutchman, YVRDave and Darby 2 interested in saying hello.
      We are staying at the Granville Island Hotel and I guess the best place on Granville Island would be the Dockside Seafood Restaurant.
      So my question is, which date is more suitable, dinner on Friday 9th October?..... lunch/dinner on Saturday 10th October?
      We would love to include a bit of a photo shoot on the river. Maybe some boat light trails or time-lapse photography, or nice night light photos :o)
      So, who's interested?... and which day suits you the best?
      Hope to see you all there!
      Hugs, Ann and Howie xx

more
    • Good places for a single girl to mix and mingle

by WhiteRockGirl Online Now Aug 7, 2013 at 7:02 PM

How is the single scene here (White Rock)? Tried the online thing and won't be doing that again. Where are good places for a single girl (30-35) to go mix and mingle?

3 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    • elmendorfs's Profile Photo

Canada Day 2005! Were you there?

by elmendorfs Online Now Feb 9, 2007 at 11:40 PM

My wife and I had the good fortune to be visiting BC on Canada Day 2005. We only had two nights to stay, but we found our way to White Rock, and really had a great time. One of the acts during the festivities was a bellydance troup of 4 women (see my tips page). We got several good pics and video clips and would like to send copies to the ladies if we knew how to find them. They said they had been together for several years, so we're hoping they are still around. Any help greatly appreciated. We would love to go back to White Rock! Maybe someday...