change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safety on trains Observatory/ Newlands

Cape Town Dec 29, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Hi everyone
      My girlfriend is gonna go to Cape Town for two months to improve her Enlish. Since she read about the safety
      situation (not walking the streets after nightfall, if possible stay away from trains, robbery, violation(!) and many more) in Cape Town she became a little worried and to be honest me too.
      Is there any local or someone who knows these places who could give us some insight on the actual safety situation in the areas Observatory and Newlands and what is the safest way to commute between those areas without using the train (since its not advisable to use it)?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • eastrunner's Profile Photo

Booking Activities in the Sanparks website.....a bit confused

Kruger National Park Yesterday

Hiya,

Quick question, I'm keen to book accomadation, an I able to add activities later on? or does it all need to be booked together? thanks

ER

more
    • Staying in Time Share Locations a Good Choice?

South Africa Jan 22, 2015 at 2:08 PM

Hello all. Planning a trip to South Africa for my girlfriend and myself, and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on staying in time share resorts in regards to safaris. A friend offered me his timeshare at two locations; the Mjejane Game Reserve and SunSwop at Sabi River Sun. If anyone has any input on either of these resorts or staying in timeshares in general that would be a great help.

Thanks

more

Local airport near Kruger to fly to Cape Town

Kruger National Park Jan 20, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Hi There,
      We are going to drive from Jo’berg to Kruger and after a week fly to Cape Town, are there any local airports we can use for low budget airlines instead heading all the way back to Jo’berg. Thanks
      ER

more
    • Visa Regulations

South Africa Jan 15, 2015 at 6:01 AM

Hi All, I am a new member and l may have posted this question before, so forgive me if l have.
      Arrived in Cape Town as tourists on 90 day visa. Have usually extended by going to Home Affairs with paperwork. Rules have changed and although we have submitted the correct papers within the 60 day time limit we have heard of delays of over the 60 days, So not to be caught out and banned as undesirable, we have bought tickets to return to the UK before our visa expires and will return 5 days later after it expires. We have been told by Home Affairs that this is acceptable and we will get another 90 day visa. Does anyone know different ? Help please.

more
    • were can ifind gps

Drakensberg Jan 8, 2015 at 4:14 AM

hi were can i find the gps coordants for all the thinks in the segmant in a day

more
    • Anli.Willemse's Profile Photo

Hartbeespoort snake and animal park

Hartbeespoort Jan 1, 2015 at 8:30 AM

Hello. Can anyone help me with the entrance fee for adults, pensioners and children. Thank you.

more
    • Kid Friendly Restaurants

Hartbeespoort Jan 1, 2015 at 5:40 AM

Are there any kid friendly restaurants or tea gardens around the dam. We know Sediba, Village Mall, Pretville, Chameleon Village but are looking for something new which can be a bit further out. Thanks

more
    • Public transport from Cape Town to Gansbaai

South Africa Jan 22, 2015 at 2:28 AM

Hi, I am trying to find a way for my mother (pensioner) to travel from Cape Town to Gansbaai sometime next month (Feb). As she can't drive there, I am trying to find a bus or whatever that travels that route. Does anyone know of any options? Thanks!

more
    • Cape Town Holidays

Cape Town Jan 9, 2015 at 4:40 AM

I am planning to travel with family to cape town, Where is a good place to stay away from the nightlife. Suggest the best one .
      Thanks

more
    • colares's Profile Photo

Taxi rates

Cape Town Jan 13, 2015 at 8:13 AM

Hi,
      what are the approximate costs for a taxi from the airport to Waterfront area? - Thanks!

more
    • Ronza's Profile Photo

Trip end of January

Cape Town Jan 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Hello VTers. My sister is planning for a trip alone to cape town and i have few questions:
      1- Is it safe for a female traveller to go alone to Cape town?
      2- What are the best destinations that she should see (5 days trip) other than museums and shopping places
      3- Is there any chance to see whales end of January?
      4- Is there any recommended safari area near Cape Town
      Thank you

more
    • Is is safe to go to CT with 3Y old children?

Cape Town Dec 30, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Hi,
      I am thinking of going to CT with my 3Y old child - do you think this is safe place to visit for family? I've read so many bad reviews that I am a bit worries now... and what about interchange flight in Johannesburg? is this OK? HELP I am loosing my mind...

more

8 day plan with Safari Help please

South Africa Jan 12, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Hiya, we are planning to head to SA over Easter so 1st week of April, please can you send a 8 day Itinerary/plan to arrive in Jo'berg and to head towards Kruger. Is End MArch/April a good time to visit?

Other Questions

1. And should we include Botswana.
      2. Also I find the travel packages from the UK quite exorbitant so should we just buy the flights, and book a rental car from this end and pay for park entrances, guides etc..locally.
      3. Can one book game reserve accomadation on-line.

Many thanks

ER

more