Whidbey Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

by PCK1953 Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 7:34 PM

We are planning on staying at the Cozy Harbor Cottage in September. Is there bus or taxi service so that one can catch a ride into Coupville or Oak Harbor?

more
    • Transportation

by PCK1953 Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 7:34 PM

We are planning on staying at the Cozy Harbor Cottage in September. Is there bus or taxi service so that one can catch a ride into Coupville or Oak Harbor?

3 Answers Yesterday
    • Travel guide to purchase?

by CarolynFBeck Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I woule like a book, travel guide type book. My son, daughter-on-law and adult grandson will be out in July while my son will be teaching at NAS. I would like to purchase a book to give them that would aid in planning their stay.

5 Answers Jun 11, 2014 at 8:04 PM
    • YimL's Profile Photo

Traveling to Whidbey Island in December

by YimL Online Now Dec 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hi, my mom is here visiting from the east coast. Is it too cold to visit Whidbey during this time of the year? Any suggestions on where to go that doesn't include skiing and snowboarding?
      Thank you!

4 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 10:58 AM
    • Commutting from Clinton to Bothell

by jvroberts Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM

How can you utilize the public system best to commute M-F from the Clinton ferry terminal to Bothell; off of 405? Can this be done?

3 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    • Bicycles on buses

by JohnPusey Online Now Jun 12, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Do the Island Transit buses on Whidbey Island carry bicycles? I am interested in Routes 1 and 6, i.e. the connection between Clinton and Fort Casey ferry terminals.

1 Answer Jun 12, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    • captains Galley, Coupeville

by stegman60 Online Now Dec 5, 2005 at 5:38 AM

I finallygot the info. I needed, on the place I worked yrs. ago. Captains Galley. in Coupeville. My question is would anyone know of any hotel /motel on the main drag up on a side st. I remember it was a bar with rooms to rent seperate from the bar and in walking distance from captains galley. And does anyone know where or how i can pull up a picture of these places?

• Captains or cap's- Bar,restaruant ( Old Friends etc.)

by stegman60 Online Now Nov 27, 2005 at 8:11 AM

I worked at a bar, restaraunt named captain,s or something like that? on whidbey island a few years ago probably in the late 90's.I stayed with my nephew John Bartell. I was wondering if anyone i worked there with would remember me and e-mail me to let me know how you all are. and whats new there. My name is Richard Stegman.I would like to hear from some of my friends and aquaintances there in whidbey island !

1 Answer Nov 28, 2005 at 7:41 PM
    • Questions about Whidbey Island

by matt15 Online Now Mar 19, 2004 at 7:51 PM

Hi,I'm moving to Whidbey Island April 15th and I need some advice. I found a small home on Goss Lake in Freeland with a dock. I also found a small home in Clinton by the ferry Which town is better for jobs,lifestyle,etc... Any other info you might have about Whidbey would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Matt.

3 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM