Weymouth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation & activities from cruise ship in port at Portland UK

Portland Mar 22, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Looking for recommendations for activities for 12 hours in port in early May. We have been to Stonehenge. Interested in Portland Museum, scenic views and walks. Is there a car rental agency or taxis to get around?

more
    • Cheapest place to stay

Bournemouth Mar 19, 2014 at 3:52 AM

me and my friend are staying in bournemouth for a girls night but want to know the cheapest place possible to get our heads down for the night? Not looking for anything fancy just a bed and toilet and obviously to be safe. Any locals know some good places? On a proper budget!! Thanks :)

more
    • uv sun tent?

by MrsMole Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Where can I buy a uv sun tent in Weymouth?

1 Answer Aug 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    • Hen night

by Emma30 Online Now Mar 15, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I'm organising my friends Hen night and would be interested to know if there are any Karaoke bars where we can start the evening off?? Also rather than sitting down to eat in a resturant we would like to just sit on the beach eating fish and chips and chill, is there any where that can be recomended??
      Many thanks for any replys.

2 Answers Mar 16, 2011 at 5:19 AM
    • Safe to walk from Condor ferry at midnight?

by cathy9510usa Online Now Aug 9, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Hi,

I've booked the day return ferry from Weymouth to Guernsey, but the boat arrives back at Weymouth at 23:59. My hotel is not all that far away, on the Esplanade near the King's statue. Is it safe for a single woman to walk to the hotel around midnight?

Thanks for your help.

Cathy

• New Year

by Steff21 Online Now Oct 23, 2006 at 4:56 AM

I am bringing my mates to Weymouth for New Year and was wondering if you need tickets to get in places and where the best places are to go if you like pop and dancing??

• LouiseTopp's Profile Photo

Moving to Weymouth

by LouiseTopp Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 8:23 AM

I hope you didn't mind me asking, but can you tell me what it is like to live in Weymouth? I am thinking of doing a council house exchange from Salisbury in Wiltshire to Weymouth and would like to know what area’s to avoid and go for. Many thanks.

4 Answers Jul 9, 2008 at 9:44 AM
    • LouiseTopp's Profile Photo

Shringes on the beach

by LouiseTopp Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 7:33 AM

I am thinking of moving here,is it true that there are used shringes left laying about on the beach?

1 Answer Aug 14, 2006 at 2:17 PM