Wetaskiwin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Victoria day

Waterton Lakes National Park May 18, 2015 at 7:59 AM

are the stores open on Victoria day ( Monday May 18 2015 )

more
    • Best Cell / Mobile Phone to use in Banff / Sunshine / Lake Louise area of Canada

Banff May 15, 2015 at 2:45 AM

I will be in the Banff area for a number of months and would like some advice on what is the most cost effective and useful cell / mobile service provider to use. My uk issued smartphone is quad band so should work for calls but the 3G frequency will be wrong for internet service. Internet service in Canada seems relatively expensive compared to UK so I am wondering if it would be better to use wifi hotspots where possible. Any advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Finding Cheap Flights

Calgary May 3, 2015 at 12:04 PM

I plan on going on a trip this summer but seeing as I am on a students budget I was hoping that I could just improvise based on what trip seems to be the most affordable.
      I was hoping that someone could recommend a resource where I do not have to know my destination, only a travel date and location from which I am departing.

Thanks so much!

more
    • Rains in June

Lake Louise Yesterday

Due to work schedules, we can only travel in June and current weather forecasts show rains and cloudy days on most of our travel days. My question is , does it usually rain all day or does it rain in small bouts and there is possibility of some sunshine to get the beautiful colours of the lakes? Thanks in advance for your replies

more
    • passport required?

Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park May 3, 2015 at 9:26 AM

Do you have to have a passport to enter from Glacier National Park?

more