Westport Point

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trip to Boston to see the Red Sox

Boston May 2, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi i'm planning a trip to Boston from Montreal. I was wondering what's the best and the cheapest place to stay near the city center. Also, I want to buy some tickets for the Red Sox, what's the best place to buy. I'm a bit scared to buy tickets from a resale site. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

more
    • EllenH's Profile Photo

Boston luggage storage?

Boston Apr 30, 2015 at 8:31 PM

Hi, We get into Logan at 4:45 pm friday september 25, would like to go to Fenway for an orioles game at 7:10 and go back to the airport for a 6 AM flight. Would prefer not to drag our carry on luggage to the game. Delta would check our luggage but only 6 hours prior so no luck there. Does Logan have any kind of storage? Thanks!

more
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Stopover Advice in Boston

Boston Apr 30, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I have a stopover in Boston tomorrow night. I arrive from London at around 22:00 and depart for Miami at 5am.
      I am aware that these times are rather unsocial, but if there are any suggestions to kill time, it would be greatly appreciated.
      Anywhere good to sleep at this time? I have AA Lounge access, but seems the lounge only opens at 04:15am. So seems I will have around 5 hours to kill.
      Maybe a ride on the Metro to a nearby area to have a beer or something?
      Any suggestions welcome! Thanks. G :)

more